Integrity - trampa urban carver - vesc6 - unikboards parts - build thread

These are freebord S2 bindings. I got that on all my builds.

3 Likes

a quick shot of the board; pretty slim !

6 Likes

Top notch build @okp, also enjoyed the vids, great! I would like to know if you experienced any difference in start up performance from a dead stop between VESC SIX and HW 4.12 with sensored motors? Your start ups are so butter sweet :heart_eyes:

thanks bro. Its pretty a journey to design prototypes part; build boards; ride; film; edit; post; continuing to develop the ESK8FR community that’s been here for few years now with a 7 to 8PM job.

the V6 are dopeness in 12S; BLDC 12S with sensored motors is awesome too; I was a bit surprised by the fact that’s it is still pretty silent on V6 Hybrid mode too.

That was my yesterday’s quick ride on an extension of my home spot

4 Likes

Hey @okp I have a couple of questions:

1. Why didn’t you use these hangers? They would allow to use street wheels as well as the would be 9.525mm axle, besides they are also 16"

2. Are those 6374 motors?

3. What the maximum ERPM you have set on the VESC 6, are you taking advantage of the 150k ERPM limit of it?

4. I’d love to see this board on b lo acknowledged hubs with black 7" Evolve Knobby tires.

5. Why did you choose the holy pro deck? The hola would make building your enclosure sealed a PIA

Hey,

1. I use these hangers on my builds; these are the ATB hangers.
  2. Yes
  3. By default; Max speed I measured on my ride was about 59km/h and I could go way faster
  4. Yeah, I’ll try them soon but I really like the Trampa Primo wheels. So consistent.
  5. I’m building now a HolyPro deck for a customer but I went the Urban Carver. To be honest; both looks dope and no problem to seal the enclosure.

That was my morning rushes

also bringing the board in different environments

3 Likes

@okp how long those pneumatics last? I saw @whitepony complaining that they were gone in a few battery chargers, but apparently he carve a lot

Would love to build a similar setup in the future, but swapping wheels each week is too expensive considering shipping and import taxes

well, really fine. Maybe that’s my riding style. I’m gonna try those Evolve tyres and report back; but I really like the Trampa Primo Tyres, even to ride in Paris; I can go in some dirt/parks at full speed and they grip like crazy; they are just beast for me.

1 Like

Jesus! And I thought I’m fast :joy:… respect!

2 Likes

thanks folks ! the board is still performing rock solid with the dual VESC6. I now have all the parts professionally made (like the 12S4P flex battery pack / BMS with CE certifications by a top notch electric company). So I’m now able to assemble these boards quite quickly on quality.

2 Likes

Sorry Evolve. We don’t share the same meaning of BEAST :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That was a good afterwork session. Just love this area in the center of Paris near my homespot Inception bridge.

1 Like
10 Likes

A dedication to the hard work by Ted, Frank and Benjamin. I did my best.

This one goes to a customer in France.

9 Likes

Parts :

• Trampa Holy Pro 35 (what a beautiful board) with Trampa Superstar Hubs
  • 12S4P UNiK VTC5A Ultra flexible pack with 60A BMS
  • 15T/66T
  • UNiK mounts / drivers compatible with Trampa Infinity Trucks & Superstar Hubs
  • UNiK Polaris 148kv sensored motors 63mm
  • Freebord Hooks
  • Trampa VESC 6 in FOC mode
  • Fetcher & Vedder Antispark Powerswitch -12S SANS Charger
  • OKP’s SPARKLE GT2B mod
  • Vicious Griptape
  • a nice hand spinner and last but not least a lot of dedication.

Enjoy

5 Likes

Photo taken by paufred.

4 Likes

Is Unik polaris motor the french word for maytech ?

A+ ma caille, gros bisous mon chaton

quick question, are you using the Trampa short deck? how is it?