Integrity - trampa urban carver - vesc6 - unikboards parts - build thread

thanks bro ! how did you plan to close the littles gaps on the deck (foam/epoxy?) nice grip; I take it. I’m probably gonna apply some vicious grip. good job on the enclosure, it’s easy to setup and looks neat.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/integrity-trampa-urban-carver-holy-pro-35-build-thread/23863/18?u=paulus_germanus

I’m loving what I see :smiley: I’m going down the same design lines you are, @okp ! Could you plz share the exact length of your enclosure in the image cited by me above? Thx :slight_smile:

Which gaps? The ones in the enclosure? 0.5mm silicon sheet on the inside, that’s it.

Grip design will be plotted to PDF tomorrow. Can’t wait to find the time to finish my board. Lots of work on my desk… Have you seen the Scooters on our page?

Frank

1 Like

62 cm :slight_smile:

1 Like

I may just go for silicone tube in black color for all the gaps as the silicone sheet is crazy expensive

http://www.castorama.fr/store/Sikaflex-AM-Auto-Marine-noir-300ml-PRDm931701.html

the scooters looks insane as every trampa stuff in reality.

my plan is to ride this and report back this week.

Research the silicone mat well @okp, I’ve found and bought a 1mm-thick one for less than 1EUR per 10x20cm piece, which gives like around 10EUR for a 70x30cm sheet. My source is here, Poland: http://allegro.pl/100x200mm-gr-1mm-plyta-mata-silikonowa-uszczelka-i6760942841.html

1mm is quite thick. EBay is also full of the silicone sheets. Terra elastic training band is also silicone. Nearly nicked my wife’s one… I don’t know if Sika will stick to our material.

Frank

1 Like

here we go

15 Likes

nice cant wait to see it in real. :thumbsup:

She’s certainly one hell of a beauty, @okp ! :heart_eyes:

Tell me plz how much stiffer did it get with the Trampa roadside enclosure with the cut pattern you’ve utilised? Or to be more precise: What ply count is the deck? How many “plys” of stiffness did the enslosure add?

thanks bro. I went for 4 plies for enclosure. @trampa gave really great advices as usual. I’m proud of this build and proud to use VESC6. Thanks Ted, Benjamin, Frank for making this happen. There’s really no glory on my side except bringing hooks to the esk8 scene. But man, I’m just back from a ride and I’m just happy.

7 Likes

Here we go, a quick edit

1 Like

5 Likes

Nice Project! It’s really very clean and the grip looks ace. I know how beautiful it rides and share your feelings. You now own one of the best e-boards on the planet! I would still think of reversing the hangers. Frank

4 Likes

Thanks Frank. What about that?

4 Likes

BÄÄÄM Thats a nice one Dude

1 Like

thanks bro ! let’s bring a bit of tenderness is this wild world !

1 Like

Flexi Packs! i love them. I’m looking into having a flexible box made now because of all the bamboo mods i’ve been doing.

Evolve has inspired me.

Don’t tell anyone that it would be bad for my rep.

3 Likes

Saturday is a good day !

4 Likes

Perfect build! Can you tell me what are those bindings and where to get them?