Insta 360 One X | + Free Items

If anyone interested in buying THE NEW INSTA 360 ONE X to shoot your ride, you can use this link to get free invisible selfie stick. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Ugh… i really like the new 360 one x. It’s got such nice lighting settings and capabilities. So much want Im trying to hold out on getting one. I know the 360 cameras are gonna keep improving over the next year

I get one for my self :rofl:

1 Like

I just finally got a gopro. I should enjoy it before buying another action camera that will probably make me never use my gopro again. Lol Can’t wait to see what you do with your 360 one x. I enjoy your videos on Instagram

1 Like

I like it for its easy editing from my phone, kinda lazy with desktop. I use gopro for a while but invisible selfie stick is awesome :smile: (fusion too pricy). I use the previous insta 360 one, but i found that they always freeze when i use it for snowboarding, really want to try this.

It looks nice and etc, but the price is bit too much :wink: I just got Hero7 with gimbal setup so I think it will be more then enough for me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hahaha nice, i have gopro 6 and its been amazing, i just dont want to use gimbal for shoot selfie :smile: and i think this one X stabilization advertise as a good one.

1 Like

I’m getting one! Thx mate

1 Like

Anyway i bring my gopro 6 and the previous insta 360 one for my trip, i use the 360 more often :joy: coz it is so fun to shoot with. But gopro with gimbal will be a great one if someone else shoot for you.

Nice, enjoy! :wink::ok_hand:

1 Like

Do you still have it? Wanna sell? Lol

Too much selfie will kill you :rofl:

9 Likes

Better to buy the new one X, they upgrade the issues.

Too broke to buy newest lol :rofl:

1 Like

Too much board to build :rofl:

1 Like

Tell me about it. Some “hobby”

1 Like

Some hobby turns to daily job :rofl:

1 Like

Except, you pay to go to work

3 Likes

Ahahahahahaha :rofl:

1 Like