Info >> Surf Rodz Spacers, Axles & Bearings

Thats awesome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I had them laser her name on there in case she loses it or some scumbag steals it.

3 Likes

Will they engrave RKP hangers? Only option on TKP…

2 Likes

That’s a good idea. I’ve actually been thinking about a faux power switch (and hiding the actual switch) that initiates thermal runaway :slight_smile:.

8 Likes

I like this idea, but couldn’t you be charged with making a bomb if said scumbag turns it on inside his house/apt and kills people?

5 Likes

Prolly, like I said just thinking about it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I like the idea of some sweet, fiery justice.

4 Likes

I would be so anxious that I trip it accidentally… :grimacing:

every bump on a group ride… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I thought so. Maybe not anymore? I wish the surf rodz peeps would show up here.

7 Likes

I finally got them to reply to a email. Lol

3 Likes

They need a community manager or something. The peeps on this forum probably represent a good chunk of their customer base.

6 Likes

A little late as i already replaced the part. Now i have an extra hanger. I’m going to start asking around other members to see if anyone has used base plates and another hanger they want to sell cheap so I’ll have another full set.

1 Like

Hell, I represent a good portion of their customer base :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Right? I’ve got 3 sets of TKP and 1 set of RKP. Sets of adustable hangers for TKP & RKP. Nevermind all the 5 and 10mm spacers, axles and bearings.

2 Likes

I have x3 TKP’s, x1 RKP and a million spacers as well. I think you and I should be in their will or something :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Im excited about my pair

2 Likes

Keep holding out hoping 200mm rkp will be the winter seasonal special

2 Likes

Gotta decide TKP or RKP on my Redember… Can’t pick.

I’m partial to TKP’s, but that’s just me. Most people like RKP’s better.

1 Like

hahah, good one

Or this mounted in the middle of the deck - critical postion, triggered the same way image

Obviously replace the rubber with Metal or wood & replace softening springs with suspension springs, leave game sounds

Must cross-post to security thread

1 Like