Info about battery pack

You can’t use those. They’ve got a 5c discharge rating. That’s 9amps discharge, not enough to start your board. Get some lipos.

Remember, if you are just trying to get stuff for cheap to get your board working, your board will fail. False economy.

Yeah I know! That’s why I’m buying the vesc and other parts on the enertion site, I’d like to avod lipos because there fire friendly but there’s no other choice, probably I’ll get the zippy 5000mah then if I really like the esk8 i’ll get the space cell or I’ll make the 8s2p you designed :slight_smile:

Good plan. Lipos are fine as long as you know how to take care of them. There are plenty of videos and articles online, I recommend reading a few so you get some knowledge on how to use them correctly and safely. Also, pretty much everyone who has built an esk8 has used lipos. We all know how to use them well.

Sorry to bother you but I’ve got an idea!

Is it possible to use just 8 cell in series to get 1 2500mah battery with 8x3.6v? And how can I balance charge everything?

I was thinking to get just 8 cell to test the esk8 and then buy another 8 in the future to put them in parallel and get 5000mah if needed

In lithium ion? Yes you can. You would use a BMS to balance charge.

but I’ve seen this build

where this guy doesn’t use a BMS, I would like to build something similar so I can use the samsung 25r cells keeping the total cost down

You could but you will need to buy an 8S compatible charger.