Indoor esk8 event! (NL) (5feb)

There was a time trial at the end. If I recall correctly, the big boys from Germany were the fastest? @tricky-fpv

2 Likes

Yeah i was the fastest until the terminator dude did his run. Dammit Damn thing was like insane!! Had a blast really great day. Legs are sore and smile is big

4 Likes

IMG-20190206-WA0034

1 Like

FB_IMG_1549417818900

4 Likes

FB_IMG_1549443928503

4 Likes

thatā€™s a nice sharp turnā€¦:wink:

There wasnā€™t really anything to say bad about this. Track was good (ā€œWatch your head!!!ā€ and of course wood is a bit more slippy), turns were doable, clean surface,ā€¦ Edit: of course there was that one or 2 guys that dove into the pavement (I see he liked one of my posts already hehe), but just a few scratches (our Evolve Belgium guy was lucky he was wearing a full face helmet though)

People working there (on their DAY OFF!) were very friendly. Participants were friendly (I left most of my stuff unguarded and all over the placeā€¦ still have all :smiley:) and in my eyes really paid attention to each other. I was able to test some boards I would never consider buying or testing (was impressed by the Riptide by the way, Evolve was nice too (that remote though), my buddy liked the TeamGee,ā€¦)

I could do this for a living hahaha Sk8 all day :laughing:

4 Likes

Yeahyeah buddy was off the hook. I was endlessly helping people but had so much fun being part of the fatdaddy crew. My trampa had a few people stoked i noticed The downhill girl was getting all hot on my board hahaha

Cool eventā€¦(saw awesome facebook pics) didnt know fatdaddy had such major eboard store in EUā€¦ I guess we dont get to hear about it on here since it is not as diy oriented, as it is for pre-builtsā€¦

Non the lessā€¦ nice work organizing such event and hosting and operating such eboard store alsoā€¦

2 Likes