Inboard M1 at a reasonable price? or still to much

it was in a joking tone, i guess it didnt come across well :rofl:

3 Likes

Ehh, swappable batteries suck bad imo. Modular batteries are okay, but swappable batteries of the size inboard uses are very flawed and have a narrower usecase than most would imagine

not when you have a esc that can barealy even sag a 25r and that would blow if if it went above 20a

1 Like

There are other reasons, but yes i guess a super underpowered build its meh

Well, on that note… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What the hell is up with these

1 Like

Dude really?

1 Like

The fact all the gifs are in sync makes it so much more horrifying…color me disturbed

6 Likes

now just gotta edit something with @psychotiller in it.

Like him continuously eating an infinite line of boards?

1 Like

Scary dude

2 Likes

Wait… this reposts the gif?

1 Like

617 https://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/original/3X/7/c/7c676697a72756e656a669a0de2aef57cf84e232.gif

1 Like

What the hell. Why is this so cheap now.

1 Like

Edit this is completely wrong what was I thinking. Pantologist below me is doing it better.

The battery is 43.2v 2.25ah 97wh. This screams A123 ANR26650M1-A (the older cells with 2.3ah) 12s. Same config as original boosted.

The cells are likely very old. Bare cells are like $7-8 so it’s a good deal. And the cells can put out a lot of energy. Dunno about pack.

3 Likes

Standard specifications would be at nominal voltage. 43.2V/12 = 3.6V/per cell

The pack is 12S1P LG HE4 cells.

1 Like

60 Bucks shipped on imr… :joy:

30q’s would be miles ahead

I agree but then you can’t take em on an airplane. Not that I personally care about that, air travel is the combination of the best and worst parts of modernity. Amazing technology and over-cumbersome rules and regulations.