I'm an outlaw! Burn noticed! A fugitive from a facebook group!

ask them for a showdown,one and one, your modded board and any one of there boards,that would be a fun day…

ps your on facebook what the f***************k…

Meanwhile just down the street from Damon

7 Likes

Don’t come here for Sympathy, Boss. Just don’t Dew it!

Okay fine. I put a semi mod post on the evolve usa facebook page. Can’t let them do the Shakedown.

1 Like

ahh just keep in mind that these die hard fanboys end up riding their boards and we are riding way better boards. I see more and more people that are now afraid of feel unsafe to ride an Evolve board. Quality as drastically change and by listening their CEO… he’s just a clown making business.

In France, Evolve is having its own local event and does not share any of my weekly, daily ESK8 events and I’m one of the biggest ESK8 (if not the biggest) French community. Mellow, Acton all did it. But for some reasons, these die hard fans prefer to have their own ride as a family.

1 Like

This is when you know a company is going downhill

1 Like

It’s all about the “we are better than you” mentality. Our DIY eskates wipe the floor of any mass produced board on the performance and range level.

1 Like

what about all sending an email to Jeff about this. I’m really looking for him to kick this Evolve Rider community manager and show an example of good behavior.

=> [email protected]

2 Likes

hahaha you think Jeff might find me to be a good case for this? I’m pretty sure Evolve has already modified their own warranty policies because of me. They quit selling BMSs a couple months ago and started telling people to stop fucking with their batteries.

Naturally that’s when i started advertising a little harder over the socials. And by advertising a little harder i mean i posted one thing in one place and let it start some shit that seems to have escalated to about 3 evolve mod orders over the past 4 days. I all but declared war on them by taunting them severely over the past couple months. I think i’m up to about two dozen mods now and still have orders coming and several inquiries per day.

5 Likes

To be honest mate, we are riding our boards. Evolve riders are becoming more knowledgeable thanks to our communities and will progressively be able to make more informed decision and get rid of these voltage sag … by buying quality products. It’s not how hard you fail, but how good you get up and move forward.

3 Likes

I forgot… when we talk about quality checks at Evolve… we may all be wrong… as we probably should talk about EVOLE… new brand. Hopefully less withdraw… !

10 Likes

Mistakes in spelling on a q/c sticker. priceless irony.

7 Likes

EVole… Oh shit…

22 Likes

In that case, it’s definitely time to solve the stuck-in-ECO-without-their-BMS problem… Someone needs to reverse-engineer how to fudge a battery level.

Do they really think we’re just going to stop modding the battery if they don’t want to take our BMS money? I mean, seriously, is that what they really believe?

2 Likes

Evole = EVIL?

1 Like

I vote that you make stickers of that ElectRodent and slap one on each modded battery that you sell. And throw 1 or 2 extra stickers in the box, so your “Evole” customers can stick one on their boards and represent at their group rides. Evolve wouldn’t ban their own riders for going rogue, would they?

5 Likes

All I can say is…

lolololololololololol

They could always join another better group then:p

1 Like

“Evole” = When your Evolve has so much “V” sag that one of them falls off. Lol

22 Likes

got few t-shirts coming in ! okp way.

If you mess with LHB… you mess with the builders community… be prepared :slight_smile:

7 Likes