So, time to move on…
After my setback and a long vacation I finally have some parts together to start my winter project.
The plan is to build a 4W chain drive MBT, which can handle all weather conditions during the Russian winter.
Unfortunately my 6374 APS motors will be back in stock only in 3 weeks according to @AlienPowerSystem last info, so I guess it will take roughly 5 weeks from now till I get them to Russia…
At the moment I also don´t know how long it will take till @stewii is ready to ship his second patch of ESCAPEs…
So I decided to split my project in different steps.
For now I will use my parts I have to get me back on the (off) road.
Here a small impression of what I need to get together in the next days
The board already set up with dual 6384 170kV APS motors
Things I have to do next
- install the steering damper (front or back truck)
- design and 3D print a dual focbox case
- design and 3D print a battery box for the 5ah heavy duty Lipos
- solder split plugs
- solder wires to the Bluetooth modules
- solder all cables with plugs
- solder adapter for motor sensor wires (or maybe I just cut them and directly solder a 2mm HST plug to them)
- 3D print some GT2B mod cases and install the electrics
and finally, wait the Lipos arriving from the custom clearance…