I want to design some brushless hub motors, anyone know any motor manufacturers?

I am looking for a company that manufactures brushless motors. I want to buy some hub motors IN BULK. If anyone knows some manufacturers please let me know. It would be nice if the manufacturer could also work with 2D schematics rather than 3D CAD.

1 Like

Ask @Hummie, @torqueboards, and carvon

Why not support @Hummie @jacobbloy @LEVer ?

There are other “quality” manufacturers who make hub motors. Another hub motor seller flagged it because you spammed it on this thread and his thread.

So what do you think? Which one is your favorite?

So the steel ones are already made ? How is the temperature on steel ones ? is it getting less hot ?

Last I checked they’re all still aluminum. I could be wrong

Yep, still aluminum. Steel ones are being worked on.

@lowGuido’s video test says it the other way around. There is no poimt in arguing and they basically both perform well enough to recommd them.

Cool vids !! Post some more ! But guys … @Hummie please make the steel version in full black. Seems like everyone is repainting their pink ones anyway :wink: Nice fat connectors by the way ! …oh and the steel ones are going to be 90kv ? or 80kv? also …it seems like windings are done a lot more precisely this time ?