I want to buy an electric skateboard, what electric skateboard do u recommend?

I want to buy an electric skateboard, I found gearlab’s electric skateboard, do u have heard about the gearlab skateboard?
What electric skateboard do u recommend?

evolve bamboo GT

I’m also selling a complete DIY board. It’s barely used, only rode it a few times. Prices are not set in stone and is negotiable. PM me if interested!

i see it. thx bro .

I have a new halo elec board. I really like it. But is there a way to add two motors to the front to make it 4wd? Also, is there after market all terrain wheels I can buy that will fit the halo? I ride on rough terrain sometimes.

Haha @willpark16 and @localredhead… these were good days :smiley:

@Kso79 you can´t really just slap on two motors because all other components aren´t able to deliver the needed power for that.
Also it looks like a hub board, so in order to use all terrain wheels, you need suiting ATW for your hubs too, and i don´t think there are any for that board.

Please dont spam random threads with your questions… Make a new one instead.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Jason will revoke your service agreement for this travesty Karl. Got to catch up soon bud.

:thinking:that post is 2 years old! Obviously times have changed! The average punter cant go straight to a raptor anyway, needs the training wheels of the evolve :rofl:

Yeah but have you heard of the HyperOutdoor? I hear its Hyper outdoors and a beast in the sheets.

HyperOutdoor

Just made me laugh. Found it by accident.

Hi,I am from enskate company which manufacture the electric skateboard in china,you can contact me by email if you are interested, my email:edward@enskate.com thanks

Choose Enskate e-skateboard,Contact me by email:edward@ensakte.com

Spam much?