I opened up my blink s2

woah talk about an upgrade, congrats man

1 Like

How much did you pay for the Lacroix?

With shipping and Sanyo 20700 battery pack: $2770

1 Like

Worth it with these battery the board can easily last 10 years if properly maintained. Enjoy your board! @HeyMacfly

1 Like

Where can i get parts for my board? mine wont charge… i dont know why im very confused i think its thisimage

@florensvb

No wonder why is so heavy!! Look at how much metal frame plating are inside this thing? :nut_and_bolt: :hammer_and_pick:

1 Like

image I ripped out the cables for the side lights to disable them forever. Now what?? Do I just cover the edges of the white and black cables with electrical tape and put everything back in or what?

Just wondering if you had any luck on finding the receiver and swapping the remote for the nano x, yet? Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

My buddies Blink s2 didn’t want to charge anymore.

I found the culprit broken tab for the battery on the BMS.

20190125_162048

These boards are so damn heavy. My 12s4p dual 6355 evolve build feels like it weighs less than the blink s2

sorry to revive an old thread.

I’m fixing my brothers s2, it will not turn off. I’m guessing the onboard spark switch has failed. Has anyone had a similar experience?

part of me wants to just add a loop key rather than replacing the whole esc.

You didn’t have to rip them out the black and white cables are all the you need to cut if you look at the connection you could have added a switch and you can turn it on and off

So I am New the e-boarding community but I have learned a lot from you guys here so long story short I ran into the battery not charging and other stuff I got the board brand new in a box from someone and only did 42k total on it when all this started happening called acton no response was disappointing but hey I really like the board so I took apart and took it to a electronic repair shop the guy helped me out and he told me that the issue might be the power connection for the battery and there is a board inside the battery so you have to cut it open and check that also here is the end result of the process. image

I will be doing some more improvements to this board to see what I can do to make it better it’s sad that Acton cheapen out on a really great board and won’t help people with this board but don’t worry I have something I want to do with this board in the winter to make it better I will update when it’s done but I’m the mean time I am going to enjoy the summer with this board.

I got one that’s been dead for a while but don’t know how long. I don’t know if I need a new battery since the charger doesn’t start charging. Anyone know what I can do to get it working again? The most I’ve gotten is a beep and the lights turn on for a moment

Shark Wheel electric skateboard