I am trying to build a 4wd e board and need help

i am but looking for something about receivers compatable with the flipsky vesc

All recievers will work with flipsky vesc, I’m giving this to you not because I feel bad for you but because I hate seeing this thread in the recent section https://buildkitboards.com/collections/remotes/products/mini-remote

A vesc is a vesc is a vesc. What is in that thread applies to 99% of the vesc derivatives, of which flipsky is one. They usually have the same hardware connections and use the same firmware.

@trampa, don’t you dare come in here and mess this up.

the rc6 remote i have at the moment is that compatable with the vesc# (still reading though)

moved onto this

Table is set. Now eat! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Even that question has been asked before.

Search!!!

1 Like

decided that i will keep my current board and change an old board (pre-built from company called yeeplay tell me what you think of them)

decided to update that board to a good 2wd one all it needs is a battery and a vesc as i am going to take out old esc from it (if this works i will go on to upgrade my 4wd one)

does anyone know what is the best kind of battery to buy though is it worth getting one from a cheap chinese brand like meepo or wowgo

10 Likes
5 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

PHOTO_20190205_220624

I’m having this for dinner. Questions?

5 Likes

is this usable

What the heck is that? :joy:

1 Like

I’m thinking your white balance is completely off.

1 Like

hi i am sorry but i have been looking but i have so many questions which i cant find the answer to therefore i ask

food

1 Like

I’d determine the nutritional value by method of burning.

2 Likes

turmeric => yellow

but you’re right

2 Likes