I am trying to build a 4wd e board and need help

Kinda like your sack at high temperatures I imagine. You know, swinging.

Word of advice.

When you think β€œask” - - - > you use search.

bro listen you have been on this forum for three months and you have 7 hours of read time. I know toddlers that read more than you.

guys we need to just stop replying to this thread. hes not going to learn. either that or hes just trolling us.

5 Likes

sorry if your all mad at me

Just disappointed

9 Likes

sorry reading about reciever and stuff now

2 Likes

download

5 Likes

May I cast my vote for MOST ENTERTAINING THREAD 2019 ?

7 Likes

pleasure thanks for confidence

just keep reading the thread about vescs

1 Like

i am but looking for something about receivers compatable with the flipsky vesc

All recievers will work with flipsky vesc, I’m giving this to you not because I feel bad for you but because I hate seeing this thread in the recent section https://buildkitboards.com/collections/remotes/products/mini-remote

A vesc is a vesc is a vesc. What is in that thread applies to 99% of the vesc derivatives, of which flipsky is one. They usually have the same hardware connections and use the same firmware.

@trampa, don’t you dare come in here and mess this up.

the rc6 remote i have at the moment is that compatable with the vesc# (still reading though)

moved onto this

Table is set. Now eat! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Even that question has been asked before.

Search!!!

1 Like

decided that i will keep my current board and change an old board (pre-built from company called yeeplay tell me what you think of them)

decided to update that board to a good 2wd one all it needs is a battery and a vesc as i am going to take out old esc from it (if this works i will go on to upgrade my 4wd one)

does anyone know what is the best kind of battery to buy though is it worth getting one from a cheap chinese brand like meepo or wowgo

10 Likes