I am trying to build a 4wd e board and need help

Oh geez this thread. Someone said C is charge rate, that’s not true. C stands for Capacity. A 20C battery is shorthand for a battery that can discharge at 20 * Capacity. So if the pack has a capacity of 5Ah, that’s 20 * 5 = 100A discharge rate. The standard safe charge rate for most batteries is 1C, but you can generally go as high as 2C without a special pack. Some packs might be rated at a higher charge rate but I wouldn’t risk sacrificing battery life for slightly faster charging.

The C rating for a battery will be listed on the website (or perhaps in a datasheet) when you’re buying it, since it’s a critically important piece of information. To determine the required C rate, work out how many amps you’re going to push through your motors. That’s partly determined by the current rating of the motors and partly by the current rating of the ESCs.

I’ve done my bit, I’m out.

1 Like

I’d like to recommend the infamous PitBull Electric for all of your top-tier custom prebuilt needs!

Also for their top notch customer service.

PS: How sure are we that OP is not actually just @brenternet having a fuckin field day with this.

7 Likes

can i join with my 4wd board (for anyone with no sense of humor i am joking)

Lmao!!! The whole fucking hotel bruv!!! Go big or go home lol

4 Likes

C is 1/hours in the same way Hz is 1/seconds

2 Likes

Kind of earie how this kid keeps his composure. Kinda like he is flat lining on an emotional level due to Xanax or something.

Ignores all criticism. Thinks everybody else is to blame. Screams fake esk8 advice when it does not suit him.

I just realized something. Trumpism is starting to affect the youth in the UK. Brexit damages brain cells.

trump-baby3a

1 Like

You guys got a hotel picked already? @Indiangummy

2 Likes

No. 2 axle was not a joke.

AWD Electric downhill skateboard https://youtu.be/IxGQeNyuDYQ

1 Like

No I haven’t even booked my flight yet. Just know I’m gonna make it one way or another. Probably gonna find someone to share a room or airbnb with. I wanna go white water rafting while I’m there so gonna plan around that.

1 Like

Nice, our house is 420 friendly and we’re going with my wife’s friend who’s sister owns a dispensary in Denver mwahaha

2 Likes

nah i am crying back here

2 Likes

That’s clearly not for me as I live here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Lunasi has me checking on hotels but peo people round here are chodes. Even walking in saying we’ll have 75-100 guests they still say, "just come in the day of the event and book… Uh no! You wont have shit available then. I have a few left on the list but promises arent looking good.

4 Likes

This guy gets my vote at this point.

1 Like

wow… didn’t seem to be on the slow side that board!! What’s it like having both wheels driven by the same motor though? There’s been a lot of speculations and theories on why this wouldn’t be very rideable, ie it would interfere with turning as it wouldn’t allow the wheels to roll at different speeds aso… What’s you experience?

thank you have been waiting all day for that

1 Like

For attention. Here, have some.

3 Likes

And then it was silent Screenshot_2019-02-06-14-54-14

Shhhiittt better save me some dood.

1 Like

Gonna have to shredlight up a blunt

6 Likes