I am trying to build a 4wd e board and need help

Fucking questions…

3 Likes

what do you mean

Who really gives a shit if people like you. You want a trophy for participating?

You know what would make people like you more, use the search feature, do some research, learn on your own. If you truly get stuck, ask the question in the noob thread, dont make 40 different threads about the same damn thing. Stop cluttering the forum with the same stuff that has been answered sooooooooooooooo many times.

You’ll be sure to get a few extra likes, and some knowledge too.

2 Likes

calm down was jk when i asked that

for God’s sake, YES!!! or NO!!! one or the other. is it up to us to decide?

should I eat another cookie guys?

add milk to the tea - yes or no?

scratch my back - no or maybe?

2 Likes

also have done quite a bit of research about batteries and vesc of the last day

eat 2 more cookies do add milk do scratch back

If you guys dont hear from me later, its probably cause I’m “searching” for where this kid lives so I can teach him “a few” things.

might need bail

5 Likes

as in is the build worth it for price and what i will get out of it

The flysky was for the other board. image

2 Likes

You cheeky little sod. Only just realised lol

7 Likes

As long as youre sharing

Yes

Ill scratch for you

Doesn’t seem like it.

If you’ve done any research you will realize that the people in this thread have been trying to steer you in the right direction. But you call them useless and ignore them and then ask the same question.

There are alot of amazing people on this forum, alot have tired to help you but you ignore it just because they haven’t given you the answer you want. No one is going to tell you you are making the right choice here, because you aren’t.

But go ahead, ignore the people who have the knowledge, and who have created the threads and tutorials you SHOULD be searching and reading.

I’m calm as fuck my friend.

1 Like

what do you mean by cheeky

1 Like

I think i need to poop. Should i try and go or just keep holding it?

4 Likes

Watch out, he may just push his board at you…pretty much throwing an IED your way.

2 Likes

Why am I imagining something like that :smile:

2 Likes

Keep holding it. :gem: :gem:

2 Likes

But is it going to be worth it?

i know i have been listening why do you think i am changing board at all because i have been listening to them i just think that trying to go and do 4wd vescs is above my level of diy