HYPER BEAST - 36" inch Deck With Integrated Enclosure! UPDATE!

Do you have any pictures (or even better a video :drooling_face:) of the prototype?

LoL …I thought everything is in the first two posts :slight_smile: . These are not renderings…these are actual images of the deck. You got both versions - without the grip with black matte finish paint …and with the grip applied.

Yeah you’re right it is. I’m just quite enthousiastic :relaxed:

1 Like

Definitely make the enclosure so we can double stack! :slight_smile:

1 Like

In for 1 deck of the first batch … love double stack enclosure if possible with belt… pm’d you @NAF

1 Like

Want! Rather have it slim then double stacked tho! Sent PM @NAF

Guys quick update on the shipping:

Shipping to anywhere in EUROPE looks really good - UPS and DPD gave me quotes of mostly 30EUR with some countries being more expensive like Ireland where the price is around 35EUR.

Shipping to United States is a bit more challenging EMS - gave me quote of 50EUR and UPS 60EUR…however I’ve found something interesting …POLISH NATIONAL POST - has their own offer for shipping to the US - their online price list says that their ECONOMY shipping with insurance is : 25EUR and their PRIORITY shipping: 35EUR …this seems really f*cking good . I’ll be calling them today to see if they can provide tracking number for their services and double check how long does it take them to ship.

Anyway stay tuned… I’ll be DM’ing everyone today with their shipping rates.

3 Likes

Maybe some of the US ones can be grouped together…I’m in NYC

I’d be so over this if you’d have a ~30“ option :star_struck: Maybe for the next iteration ?

Anyone in San Francisco buying the first batch ?

Where can I find a button like this?

3 Likes

You said that 3 days ago I havent gotten any dm.

1 Like

Guys so far everything is on schedule so everything should be ready by the end of next month. All decks are already cut, and enclosures are being assembled this week.Three of you have double stacked enclosures with 38mm and all the rest have regular slim ones with 33mm of depth. Next week is the most important one as it’s all about laying layers of carbon fiber. After that we move on with sanding and matte paint job.

There is one thing that will be changed - it’s the grip tape. The grip tape on the images I’ve posted was graphite Madrid grip tape, were as the final grip will be black, from Black Diamond Griptape.

Some of you have asked about HYPER BEAST letter cut outs. We can cut the grip with the letters or without them. Let me know how you want it. I’d rather strongly suggest keeping the letters - that’s the whole beauty guys.

SHIPPING OPTIONS: Guys I’ve just sent everyone your shipping options / if someone didn’t get DM from me let me know here.

Everything in Europe or to nearby countries will be shipped with DPD Express as it’s cheap and fast. As for shipping to other countries the best and cheapest option is Priority Airmail by Polish Post. I’ve double checked with them and they offer both tracking and insurance as well as really reasonable timeframe for delivery - usually around 7 working days which probably translates to about 1.5 week in real time. I also have sent you express options for shipping with EMS - express shipping - their shipping is faster usually around 4-5 days, but substantially more expensive.

Important notice: All shipping rates were calculated for packages for up to 3KG. If it happens that the package is slightly heavier at the end after we put it in bubble wrap and cardboard, we will have to add + - a few euro more, so I’ll be updating everyone by the end of march with the exact weight for the package.

Paypal: Payments options DM’ed to you.

10 guys that were first : @scepterr + @deucesdown ( NYC AREA ) @willpark16 + @winfly ( California ) @Seikeau NL @stormboard1 Ireland @mmaner US @Adwill England @solideogloria Australia @esk8jpn Japan

4 Likes

Can anyone swap with me, I really need this deck. I sorta set eveything on standby until I have it. If anyone could wait to next batch and let me take their place that would be truly appreciated

Lets wait for the guys ive listed to confirm their orders. Especially the one from australia - his shipping costs were slightly bigger than the rest of the guys maybe he ll back out.

@NAF you should get up to date on the forum rules for sellers bro.

wouldn’t want this to be shut down, that would be a shame :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

@cobber hey. Don’t want to break any rules here, but can you enlighten me what Level I am on right now ? I am a forum member here for two years, and this project since it’s first prototype has over a year. Has my level dropped last month or what ?

1 Like

Here are some more detailed dimensions inside the deck - you have two hinges on the left and that small button on the right:

DIMENSIONS:

PAYMENTS:

Guys on the list:

@scepterr @deucesdown @Seikeau

7 more to go.

2 Likes

I have not yet had a DM with payment options. Could you (re)send that please?