HYPER BEAST - 36" inch Deck With Integrated Enclosure! UPDATE!

Sorry for the late reply :wink: without riser (both got an adjustable angle, its the “middle position” and both are 10cm lenght without motor)

1 Like

Hey @NAF, any progress on this beauty? Would love to use this in my (pre-spring) build :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If this was just 3mm deeper we could double stack batteries and that would greatly open up options and space.

2 Likes

Guys sorry for the wait !!! we were so freakin busy that I didn’t wanted to post any none sense here until I have final update for you !!

FINAL UPDATE

_ Production has started as of today. _ We will be making only 10 decks in the first batch, as we don’t want to take too many orders just as we start. _ All 10 decks should be ready to ship by the end of next month. _ Next batch after that will be a lot bigger and will be about 20-30 decks.

We had to slightly rework the size of electronic compartment to make a bit more space for motor mounts.

• final dimensions are : 155 width x 520 length and 33mm of depth.

HUB MOTORS:

• This deck with hubs looks awesome and you won’t need any truck risers. You can enjoy the benefits of cnc wheel wells.

BELT MOUNTS:

• as for motor mounts it’s still pretty tight there, so think twice about your mounts and measurements, but first take a look at the image for final dimensions: trucki

To get some more space you will have to use angled truck risers and maybe move the trucks a little bit more to the back.

We need is ten people for the first batch. Those who want the deck just send me DM with following information :

HYPER BEAST - FIRST BATCH <-------in the title

• YOUR NAME
  • YOUR LOCATION ( I’ll check shipping rates )

We will start taking payments by the end of this week.

I’ll be back tomorrow with some more info.

10 Likes

Pricing? Final mock up?

5 Likes

Hotness.

Will pricing be same for the 2 batches you have planned?

Have you ridden a prototype?

Are you in Poland or in LA?

DM sent. Looking forward to more details! Interested to know if it will be water sealed.

Nothing has changed in terms of looks. All images in the first post show final version of the deck. The only difference will be the size of of the button which is going to be tiny and will nicely countersunk also the inner dimensions of the electronic compartment has slightly changed by about 2cm.

Price is 199Eur + Shipping.

1 Like

Hey. All decks are being handcrafted in POLAND, however me myself I am moving to California this year …but decks will be made in PL still.

3 Likes

Was really hoping for 12s4p to suit Carvon SDXL

1 Like

Still no answer on the water/dust sealing???

Thank you guys !! I’ll be checking shipping rates and I’ll PM you back. We are now experimenting with two different gaskets , one is micro rubber gasket and the other one is polyurethane foam…will see which one will do better however from my own experience I can tall you that it’s pretty hard for the water to get in. The lid is tightly fit with the deck and there is about 1mm of space around the lid, but that’s were the gasket is going under. In real life testing with prototype decsk - when riding in rain or through puddles I had no issues with water and I was using super thin foam gasket so at the end with much wider gasket I don’t expect this to be an issue.

We had to shorten inner total length by 2cm, so unfortunately 12s4p will be too big…but if you had the inner height slightly bit bigger of 36-37mm would that work for you ? you could stack two rows of cells. This is something we consider doing. The width and length dimensions are fixed ,however we can try to do something with the height as this is the only dimension that we might be able to change just in case someone needs something slightly larger.

2 Likes

Dust and water won’t be an issue, check my answer to @landonkun

Oh space for double stack would be SWEET Assuming same length would fit 12s5p and 4wd focbox/vesc6 :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

We can make it work with the modified height …however please check your measurements for belt mounts. If we go too big, there might be not enough space. The sketch I have posted above shows the clearance for the belt drives with default height of 33mm.

1 Like

DM sent! awesome work, cheers

Thanks got it!

1 Like

Sent you an DM. Idk if you got it.

Yep ok. Got it !!