Certified FOCBOX Suppliers | Focbox Unity FREE SHIPPING

HYPER BEAST - 36" inch Deck With Integrated Enclosure! UPDATE!

Ya but he did say expect pms yesterday and iv a guy waiting to make a mount to fit the 38mm deck… @NAF

Yea I can’t justify that one

Also worth noting is that since being on the forum I have seen a lot of sellers make a lot of revisions or create an entirely new product during their group but which can definitely halt progress. I think having the scratch resistant paint would be nice but not worth the unknown wait. So I think that all sellers should focus on selling the one product that they are selling until that is done and then work on innovation

38mm i believe. I would still be willing to pay for the deck, but the lack of communication specifically when the product is 3 months overdue is not confidence inspiring.

still no update ??

Sadly not yet

Who ressurected him from the dead last time? Can we do it again?

We need to make a sacrifice to the Longboard gods to be able to bring him back.

Praise to skatan by burning all your current decks to show how much you want this one. Lol

I have nothing to burn other then my boosted i just got :frowning:

Do it for Skatan :metal:!

If everyone posts their boards to me I’ll make sure they are properly sacrificed… honest…

Officially past the second deadline to have the board shipped out @NAF what’s going on?

I just bet he is being probed by aliens led by Elvis returned to Earth, but that’s just a guess

That would be today :hear_no_evil:

@NAF helluw can these gents pls get a reply on whats going on.

Anyone got the Dms?

Unfortunately we have not (at least I haven’t) :pensive:

Earth to @NAF, Earth to @NAF, come in bro