HYPER BEAST - 36" inch Deck With Integrated Enclosure! UPDATE!

And if there will be a next batch in the future?

Any update man?

1 Like

Boys update… per usual silence mean we were busy AF.

• Mounting buttons wasnt easy.

• All buttons were slightly missalinged with the studs. We had to redrill every lid. To properly fit the buttons and match them wih studs.

• We have ordered new gaskets as previous ones were slightly too thick.

• We have also ordered new springs that go between studs and buttons.

• All of the above already arrived.

• In one deck we have damaged accidentally one of the studs, and we need to replace it. Delivery is scheduled on monday.

Long story short:

• all lids open beautifully now. With springs attached they have that nice pop.

• there are three decks that still need some fine tuning and calibration bit the hardest part was done.

• On friday we have made decision about the paint. My partner convinced me not to fuck around any more and go with whats proven and looks great which is Poly. We have repainted all decks with one more final layer of poly for clean strong finish. All decks need to cure now before i apply the grip and pack it.

• I am starting cutting the grip tonight and will be cutting it probably all day long tomorrow.

I ll post images with grip on tuesday and all decks need to be gone this week. Finally!!

10 Likes

Great news Man can’t wait!

1 Like

Great to here @NAF nice one

BOYS UPDATE:

• I’ll be posting final photos probably today …but the most important thing is… …first time in the history of human kind all decks left our WORKSHOP !!! …all decks are wrapped in blankets and are pilling down in my car. I’ll be taking one by one. It’s all about the grip tape today and a few other minor things…but at this point …all I can tell you …is that …after that friday’s repaint with polyurethane …all decks look god damn beautiful !!! …you’ll love it boys.

Stay tunned!!

8 Likes

Update is very much appreciated can’t wait

1 Like

Oh. My. God. It’s here.

4 Likes

@NAF I’m the dickhead that comes late to the party asking if there’s any beer left. Fuck me. But is there any beer left? I really want this deck dude.

5 Likes

show us some pictures of how they turned out finally!

2 Likes

Just in case anyone wonders what my apartment looks right now. Stay tunned.

FullSizeRenderFullSizeRender%20(7)IMG_6572IMG_6573IMG_6566

13 Likes

check pm please :slight_smile:

1 Like

i also pm’d you @NAF

1 Like

Guys this is overload …steam is going out of my head. Everyone expect PM’s on tuesday night. I am moving to the US tomorrow …decks has to stay in Poland and they will be shipped out of Poland …I need to close everything today.

4 Likes

All good man!

No pm… Get a chance to measure the distance from axle to enclosure for a custom mount on the double? My man’s waiting to fab one for me… @NAF

Same still waiting for PM

1 Like

prob meant tues next week, lulul

At this point I will be surprised if anyone gets this deck. This is starting to feel pretty sketchy.

2 Likes