Hybrid Mountainboard for Sale - SF Bay Area

Do you know the weight of it?

I’ll put it on the scale and get back to you tonight.

2 Likes

The battery with the box and everything is 15.8 lbs

Hmm not bad… If it’s still FS in a week or two I will grab it I think

1 Like

Dang that battery is legit!

1 Like

What kind if cells are in the battery?

1 Like

I think he said LGEAMF11865

Correct^ You can look up specific specs, but the cells are 2.2ah each

Just reviving this… anybody interested in anything? I really want to get this stuff out of the garage.

Did you build that battery? What kind of cells are in it?

Oh never mind i just reread the thread

1 Like

Hey everyone so I need this battery gone - anyone in the Bay Area want to come pick it up for 200 bucks? Again, it comes with charger, case, voltage meter, and unique stickers.

1 Like

bump

10 char

Where about in the bay do you live? Also how is the battery built? Is it individual 10s2p packs in parralel or did you build this massive thing with a single bms?

Pleasanton. It was built out of 10s2p blocks in parallel, so it has 6 BMSs.

1 Like

Sorry for interrupting this sale, but 6 BMS’s must mean way faster balance time than if it was just one BMS, right? I’m guessing the balance time is the same as for one 10s2p?

1 Like

Faster balance time, sure. It’s a massive battery so either way takes a while to charge.

1 Like

Do you still have that trailer hitch

I’m still interested in the battery, could you possibly show how you wired everything in the case?

Yes, but it’s not for sale.

This is a picture from when I built it, all of the 10s2p blocks are connected with a 6p adapter. The hot glue that you see is purely to get rid of sharp edges, everything is soldered well and heat-shrinked like normal.

1 Like