HW6.4 based ESC - ESCape

It will fit, but you need a different cover PCB which I already have made. But bare in mind I still need to test fit this housing first.

By the way, in case you are interested in a ESCape can you please use this FORM?

1 Like

Well, I am not sure I fit in the Form. I would like two housings without the PCB (which I already have …). Is that possible ?

How much is it for a set of ESCs and what is the ETA on a set? Where are you shipping from?

Btw, do you have a 3d model of the boards with components fitted to make it easier to design a case.

1 Like

Has anybody run these yet would love to see some really world test not just bench. Also a cheeky set up vid wouldn’t go a miss thanks and keep up the good work.

1 Like

99% sure @gogomrrobot used one

i will get something out soon tomorrow double motor and double stewii vesc6 (escape) with hm-10 … post a vid on big here

stuffing my face atm… merry xmas!

6 Likes

So here is the double ESCape on 80A. It is like a rocket. I added the hm-10 but still haven’t configured it. Need to finish that and the bms wiring.

Video up a 20% hill… 25% throttle:

I will go really fast once i finalize the build.

4 Likes

Where can I get one and for how much!!!

PM @stewii he’s the man :slight_smile:

SICK and here I have two babies like this one, your run made me happy !

1 Like

haha… it was nothing I was going so slow like 15mph maybe because no protective gear on and batteries on by a bungie cord. It can fly up that hill on full blast.

7 Likes

Building mine ATM

10 Likes

How thick is the copper tracing on these pcbs? Just curious

Let us know if you have any aha moments in making the escape. I’m gonna try it also.

Looking good :+1: I have the bom sitting around for 2…I really should stop procrastinating :yum:

2 Likes

Just get the build started :japanese_ogre:

This is fantastic build. Once I get hold of one of these babies I will make case with heatsink for it. Similar to the one I made for VESC 4.12 that was a brain cramp. I think that this will work well with ESCape.

10 Likes

Ah man I wanna play too but seem to be in the ‘no homers’ club

2 Likes

If you’re mounting directly to the trucks i’d add some rubber, vibrations can wreak havoc on electronics.

That new ESCape will be going on an e-bike. At this point I have it running on standard VESC and 6374 motor and getting 30 mph out of it. I’m hoping for 40 mph with 8072 motor.

15 Likes