HW6.4 based ESC - ESCape

Yeah that’s the syncing issue I’m concerned about. I’m wondering if theres some clever way to solve that on carvons vs belt drive… Already sharing single shaft technically…just the timing issue

You might have better luck driving the left/right pairs rather than front/back. As in, front left and rear left as one, front right and rear right as one. That should solve the sync loss on turning, but I still don’t know what you’d do with sync on startup.

Plop, sorry I too have low kv motors ! 85Kv and 130 respectively. Maybe one is 170 like yours.

BTW received my VESC6 (don’t remember if this was posted) so big thanks to @Pimousse and @stewii again !

Maybe someone wanna test this, I’m looking to resolder the cap on other side of PCB (it leverages the cover PCB but it diminish overall thickness by fw millimeters. I’ll report back how it went, my soldering skills are making me mad hahaha

2 Likes

So, still no one has tested the hardware with high current?

Here is the final prototype made just now. The minimum order quantity is 20 and the price is 25 eur each + shipping.

9 Likes

@JohnA @akhlut We down for 6?

1 Like

Yeah, I’m in for two.

Me two… We are almost there!!

@Deckoz

10char

Count me in for four(4) :>

two here …

so we are at 12?

1 Like

I’ll be wanting 2. Will this have a cover plate or will it be open?

you can get the cover plate from stewii its a pcb.

He includes the white cover plate in his price.

@Kug3lis is making the CNC aluminum housing for the bottom – 25 euro is very cheap. You can also 3D print an ABS or PLA housing… the STL files are linked on this thread.

Count me in for 1, not just the PCB but the whole thing.

Pm @stewii directly… He’ll ship you the hardware…

You’ll have to message @Kug3lis for the aluminum case

Two separate things you’ll need to make whole on your own :wink:

2 Likes

would recommend sticking to PETG, ABS or equivalent cases. PLA starts to deform at 50 degrees C.

I ordered PCBs from @stewii at the very beginning (first version of the PCB). Will the case also fit my PCBs or do they only fit the second iteration of the design ?

Can you PM me in order to make arrangements so I can test fit this and make adjustments if needed?