HW6.4 based ESC - ESCape

Just create a wait list without taking any money so you at least have a conservative number of people who would buy.

@stewii : Iā€™m interested to use a vesc 6 for a cablecam, how I can contact you? Sorry but Iā€™m new in this forum and I donā€™t found link or other info. If someone can help meā€¦

Read the thread to understand the current status of obtaining an escape.

The group buy for now has ended. Have to wait for stewii to set up for the 2nd group buy. But that is only if he can gather enough interests

What firmware are you guys running on the Escapes? Is the stock 3.38 the goto firmware?

Does anyone have stencils for the PCB or knows where I can order them cheap? The cheapest offer I found was something for 40USD and this for the Kapton Version and not steel/aluminium version!.

Would be thankful if someone could offer them or lead me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Try jlcpcb.com. For cheap PCB, quality is very good from some of the youtube videos.

1 Like

if you can get me a vector of the stencil i could try and make u a kapton stencil for material cost and shippingā€¦ I would pretty much use my vinyl cutter

3 Likes

Yes. 10char

Thanks for the offer. Do you live in Europe?

I will provide you the vector files. Are you sure the plotter can make such tiny holes?

I live in the US and Iā€™m not sureā€¦ I was going to cut it on vinyl 1st then if it worked cut it on the kapton

jlcpcb couldnā€™t provide me an offer. They are unable to open the GBP and GTP files. SO they asked me if I could upload the whole GERBER Files of the PCB which I donā€™t have.

So I didnā€™t bother with jlcpcb anymore.

Very nice, what is the prices?

Anyone using these with a Gt2b? When I connect my receiver on channel 2 itā€™s not ON, only on Channel 1 and VCC I have a lightā€¦

Maybe you fried the receiver with wrong wiring ? Replace the Rx or try to power it up through another channel (CH1, CH3) while using the CH2 for signal.

Gt2b and escapeā€¦ Works perfect for me

1 Like

Can someone explain all the plug ins for me?

I know where the motor sensor wire plugs go, and I assume the micro usb is for hooking it up to your computer and running vesc tool, but are the rest used for?

Vesc 6 manual, page 3 : http://www.trampaboards.com/vesc-6-complete--vedder-electronic-speed-controller-trampa-exclusive-p-24166.html#manuals

2 Likes

Can is for can bus and the ppm is for the remote