HW6.4 based ESC - ESCape

Probably same as @bimmer

Thats great! Do you maybe know when?

certainly if the price goes down it will be only one more … but it is already very honest …

Take my money :slight_smile:

i would switch to this so quick if this was avalable with 2 vesc pre-installed without having to void any warranty

It’s going to happen guys we are finalizing the design :wink:

3 Likes

When can we sign up :slight_smile:

I think a new sale thread should be started just for this product. Just a thought

3 Likes

Are you going to sell not assembled kits with all the bells and whistles (Case/Parts/PCB)?

How do I place an order and how much are we talking about?

post a private message @stewii :wink:

whats the current price?

1 Like

And pray for a reply within this year :sweat_smile:

:pray:…the price is indicated in the post number 8 and has not changed it seems to me …:wink:

Sorry guys, been so busy doing the last orders.

1.Very soon there will be a group buy so I can order a big batch from a factory.

2.Might have to change the design because apparently Frank owns the IP of almost all the possible design variations and emailed (threaten) me about this.

3.I don’t plan selling kits.

4.Current price is £150. But I am holding up new orders (i have too many-- see point 1)

5.Dual housing is LukePL domain.

1. i’m sure i’m forgetting something :slight_smile:
12 Likes

44 posts were merged into an existing topic: The legitimacy of a trademark on an opensource design

@stewii do you plan on releasing this enclosure, and would it be possible to have it made from aluminum as well?

3 Likes

LukePL will. I think he is doing the CAM programming. The debate is do we want symmetry? Remember that some OCD people :slight_smile: wanted that.

Your housings look premium but people want cheap ESCapes and will have to have them made in China to cut on costs.

Lol, I think that’s perfect it’s so small!