HW6.4 based ESC - ESCape

Open it on a computer and not on the phone

Just no, and i assume you donā€™t have what iā€™m looking for, else you probably just would have linked it. So canā€™t really give you a thanks or a like for this useless postā€¦

I have it, but it only lets me put images on here is the problem. Itā€™s the forum doing that, which is probably why it was originally linked from a dropbox in the first place. I also used a computer to open it on though, too and not a phone.

I canā€™t really thank you for being rude when I suggested the best possible course of action for you. Next time I will ignore you.

There you have it:

I just imported dropbox file to google spreadsheets for you, donā€™t know if the contents are up to date etc.

I appreciate that. That saves me a lot of read time.

Really thank you @webst, now i can fill my shopping cart. And in the evening when i get closer to my pc i can do things there wich i really could not do on a phone.

1 Like

Does anyone have extra ā€œ06035C104JAT2Aā€ they can sell to me? My order got backordered and most vendors look out of stock.

Itā€™s better to use 100V capacitors anyway

If you guys missed it in the pics thread testing out a dual plate from @akhlut

10 Likes

What iOS are you running?

Edit: Ah nvm you got it. Didnā€™t have to be a dick about It though.

1 Like

this is the automotive equivalent and in stock: 06035C104J4T2A

Nice job. How are you going to mount it ?

1 Like

Itā€™s sitting on some closed cell foam and will be siliconed to the enclosure

1 Like

just wonderingā€¦do you sleep?! itā€™s 4 am here, so 7am there.

1 Like

Eventuallyā€¦not sure when Iā€™ll let you know if it happens :yum:

This is what Iā€™m doing right nowā€¦looking at sexy holes

1 Like

damn addict :syringe::pill:

Iā€™m just getting ready to leave the office, been here for like 20 hours

Waitā€¦ You are putting ESCape on a plate to improve cooling and than you insulate the whole surface with foam? Am I missing something? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

The surface that matters is the one facing the ESCapes, the foam is on the backside for vibration absorbing

it is not ideal, but in that case the plate will ā€œstoreā€ the heat, it will take longer to cool itself down but will still relief the mosfets from the heat.

Itā€™s a nice chunk of aluminum, and I donā€™t plan running anywhere near limits for long :yum:

in this for a Trampa?

Iā€™m wondering about the dual focbox case I have, not sure if I wanna cut a hole in the enclosure to vent the heat out.

Nah itā€™s the Zenith