HW6.4 based ESC - ESCape

Thank you for your support :slight_smile: I believe that no drilling will be required. I think I’ll just 3D print it to show everyone how it could work :wink:

2 Likes

Good job @LukePL. Looking forward the final product.

1 Like

Printing time 8,5 h :astonished:

8 Likes

outch, patience !! If I could help …

1 Like

29 Likes

yes yes, I want it !!!

3 Likes

Whaouuu good work…

2 Likes

Shwing, very nice @LukePL…no need to print after the proto…worth doing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Already looks beautiful!! Weight of the print please?

This is it guys, the case / controller we have all been waiting for. :drooling_face:

7 Likes

That looks sooo good! Any interest in making these for FOCBOX’s, but compatible with the existing FOCBOX cases, so there’s no disassembly and it’s plug and play? I’ll be your first customer as long as they don’t cost an arm AND a leg. (I need my legs to skate.)

2 Likes

You have all the magical 3d printed/CAD powers. You know de wae. de wae

5 Likes

Is a black anodised option planed? Because matte black everything :wink:

Loos really good!

Mannnn… please, no more Focbox crap. Sick of that thing from down under. Is ESCape time now. :wink::rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t get it, i ride dual Focboxes for >2000km now without proplems and can alos not read any major often appearing Problems here in the Forum.

So what is it about that makes you Sick ?

1 Like

Here, (@stewii, @bimmer & others), are making great efforts to part ways from traditional (and expensive) VESCs like Trampa or Enertion. There are many treads here where you can read about them. Lets stick to ESCape in this one. No need to keep associating this project to those. Enough of VESC6 and Focboxes.:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I just bought two Escape… And looking forward to receive when they are made. But damn i would love that dual housing in alu… Who sell me one :smiley:

I am just buying pcb’s from stewie and having them assembled. He is the brains behind all of this.

1 Like

Can some1 lead me to the BOM list for the escape? This may become my first smd project :fire:

look at the first post … https://www.dropbox.com/s/kgdrnrdylf28ddw/HW64_BOM.ods?dl=0

1 Like