Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

Post some pics here when you can!

Have you got any spare decks @bigben ? No enclosure needed…

1 Like

Yes. I have some. No probs. I’ll get some this eve.

i haven’t managed to fix the surface finish on mine so I’m going to take the easy way out…

Any updates on that dual heatsink?

1 Like

I want one, I guess other people do. I should have advertised on the other thread

I can make it happen if there’s like at least 5 units wanted

1 Like

Not sure if @moon was getting some made.

1 Like

Ended up falling down the priority ladder but I’m sure I can fit it in. Might be unintended delays if it gets made in China because of CNY.

@amazingdave @l3chef @rojitor @pookybear

Just a few people that have expressed interest.

1 Like

I’m still interested…

1 Like

This would be another heatsink other than the one you could have bought in combination with the escapes? And it would be for focboxes?

This is a heatsink that fits 2 focboxes.

And it also fits evolve cases as far as I am aware

Oh great. How much?

Who am I kidding, put me down for one.

I have the heatsink on my current build for the escapes but I haven’t cut the enclosure to mount it. The enclosure is too pretty to make holes in it. I guess I will eventually when the heat reaches us here in the summer. The escapes do reach over 70 if I push them really really hard now even with these low temps so it will be necessary I think.

2 Likes

Lol something like $40 or so

1 Like

IMG_6246 IMG_6252 A bit of quality control! They’re matte finish this bunch. Very cool looking. Aching for a coat of glass frit. IMG_6253

10 Likes

Oh… i want a matte finish one.

They look good… all arrive in good condition?

It’s funny. They don’t pack them in any bubble wrap but never any damage.

1 Like

So when will the shipping start hehehe :wink:

A day or two and i can pack some up!

Ohhh any news @bigben. I’m so looking forward to it.