Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

I have changed my mind about my next build so once again my deck with single stack Big Ben enclosure is back up for sale. UK shipping preffered.

Looking at getting an aluminium heatsink (dualfocbox) made for these decks and enclosures and making it available as an option. Would this interest anyone?

9 Likes

Would that be a retrofit to existing enclosures or a new mould?

1 Like

I designed the heatsink.

Should fit the existing enclosures that were made by ben, also fits evolve enclosures

2 Likes

Retrofitted would work fine.

1 Like

Awesome. I’m in.

2 Likes

So… Can i use It on my still ongoing build? Interesting

1 Like

It should slot in there no problem. Still to test one.

1 Like

I’m interested in one as well. I have one of @Kug3lis dualfoc heatsink. Not installed yet since I’m waiting on some of my parts. This is going to be installed in the arc v2 psychotiller’s enclosure.

1 Like

IMG_20181223_0003144382823038374918755

Ok Ben. I Luv ur enclosure as is but maybe we have some unfinished business here…

1 Like

Huh? Are you talking about the width? With that Hummie deck you should attach them to the deck’s cutout

1 Like

Basically should fit this enclosure

ad53b2cf6c0c6efb2c530ddc77b4dc97cf3f0123_1_231x499

1 Like

Is that double or single stacked?

That’s a double stacked.

Thought so. Any pics for the alu heatsink?

It’s just a render at the moment. @moon has been looking at it.

3 Likes

You remove the focboxes out the cases and attach the pcb onto the heatsink, with screws and thermal tape etc

Then you make a cut out on to top of the enclosure for the fins

And then make holes to on the enclosure so you can secure the heatsink with screws

Probably a good idea to have ben explain with pictures

:joy: lolz

So, shipping says that the decks are going to arrive on Monday??? Can you guys ping me a PM if you’re still interested and if you’d like an enclosure and which one? Also What sort of shipping you would like me to look at, (Cheep and slow or fast and inevitably a little more expensive) This is the interest list. I have some enclosures made but I will inevitably need to make some more.

@VOJT4K @jaatis @FredXanadu @xpress
@Freddiecook @Steven1 @darkkevind @UKRider @L3chef @trelensis To follow, more users…

4 Likes

@McErono @spei @sayekim

3 Likes