Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

I got 1st dibs…

3 Likes

That deck and enclosure is there enough room to mount dual.motors underneath? Or must they be reverse mounted. Anyone have pics with motors under??

I don’t think there is enough space when you mount the trucks like you’re supposed to.

I’d say go titty geardrive on this one. Somebody please do it.

Decks should be ordered today. Pm me if anyone wants to get in on this.

Yes …e_toxx vesc6

Did you buy any extra? I’m looking for a set with enclosure. But can afford it first in 2-4 weeks

There’s a lot of spare. I’ve boaught them so that the order can get going.
I’ll put you in the list and I’ll give you a shout when they come in. It’ll be Xmas at least I’d have thought.

2 Likes

Thank you. Dibs on a white enclosure with the “lip”

1 Like

The decks have been ordered. Still some available.

1 Like

Yes I’d like to reserve another one with another double stack enclosure please.

1 Like

I think you’ve got me down for one of these. If not, I’m definetly down to get one :).

IMG_5486 is this a fit for About 48 cells? Look like stormtroopers a bit.

5 Likes

I got 50 cells in with a small discharge only bms.

4 Likes

How much more does the double stack add to the enclosure height? I’m thinking that my board is so heavy already I may as well make my battery 12s 6 or 8 p the pneumatics are really hammering my range… plus I’d like to squeeze a diebiems in there too.

It’s about 12mm deeper. Not so bad really. I’m looking at using one for a 4x4 build.

Just making sure you got me down for 1 with a single stack enclosure :+1: also happy to pay that extra for having the enclosure already attached

1 Like

You’re on the list Freddie.

1 Like

@bigben the double is 12mm in depth only? How deep is the cutout in the deck itself?

You got me down on that list too right.

1 Like

The double stack is an extra 12mm or so. 12mm in the decks and the original enclosure has about 13mm. So 25mm deep total for the single and 37mm for the double overall. You’re on the list!

How much to ship to the US , Florida ?