Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

Oh. My meme got flagged :rofl: There’s so many crybabies around…

5 Likes

If anyone has bought a deck and decides they don’t need it please let me know as I’d be keen to get hold of one (in the UK)

1 Like

@bigben he can take mine? I would love to have mine but will probably not touch my board for several months. Perhaps better that @Fulabi gets use for it!

2 Likes

Anymore left?

1 Like

I have a new deck and single stack enclosure that I no longer need. Couldn’t resist the stealth look of they HAYA deck so this is sitting in the storage room wanting a new home.

4 Likes

What do you want for it?

1 Like

Money :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

I got monies, looks at wallet, not really.

€80 shipped?

1 Like

lol im not giving it away.

1 Like

Looks at wallet again, still the same.

€110?

1 Like

@bigben More clearance for drop d8b9031471835a64c25a8a2a6478893a94890f03_1_666x500 Tiller made me do it.

5 Likes

I’ll say it for him. GTFO. :wink:

2 Likes

Woke up to a collection of PMs for the deck and it is now sold and will be off to live the rich life in Switzerland.

3 Likes

I’m sure it says it in here somewhere but what’s it cost to get one of your enclosures with shipping to the US @bigben

£50 plus shipping which can be got for about £18 but I’ll try with Parcelmonkey as they seem very competitive.

1 Like

There are no more of these decks left over here but @Hummie has some of the double cut out decks left. If there is considerable interest there is a chance we could do another buy for the single cutouts but the minimum order is 50 decks again? Add your interest and amount here and comment if you are interested in another batch.

0 voters

2 Likes

Looks like this should happen, anyone interested pm me so I can start getting a list together. Also last time there was interest in getting the enclosures fitted. Which I can do at a small cost as it takes a bit of time to set up and get right, (also make me sweat every time) Here are a few examples that I sent out.IMG_5486 IMG_5676 IMG_5498

8 Likes

like that tail on the enclosure. that white one above is sweeeeet.

2 Likes

It works well. I’ll get around to doing a tail at both ends for a version of the double stack for anyone making a 4x4.

5 Likes

Yaaaas :smiling_imp:

1 Like