Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

Should manage 10s 9p or 10p perhaps ?

5 Likes

imageimage So I met up with @sayekim and @Surfer in Holland to give them their decks and one of the enclosures. We went for a blast along the seafront and had a chance to all swap boards which was really fun. Finally got a chance to try the raptor and some speed drives Really great to meet you guys and see other builds in the flesh. Good luck with the builds and hope to see you guys again. (Forgot to say but probably going to be in Belgium a fair bit this Winter.)

12 Likes

Yeah it was fun and the deck looks great. Really glad I got it now just waiting for that double stack enclosure. Completely forgot to take pictures.

Your board is a fantastic build. I wish it were mine. I’m very happy I got to try it and also @Hummie that deck is an absolute joy to stand on. It is so very nice and wide and the wheel base is very long too so I can get a very nice wide stance on it.

I seriously have to consider a belt drive with 74’s. The torque is amazing. Best yet.

If there is another group ride in Belgium I’ll be sure to join that and perhaps you’ll be there too. @pjotr47 @e.board_solutions

4 Likes

Would you be able to make an Hummie enclosure with a perfect cutout for running the dual ESCape’s enclosure through yours? Also I’ve seen other enclosures with some wires already routed to some spots, don’t know if you do anything like that, but would mainly like to see a professional looking enclosure that makes the dual ESCape’s case look just awesome going through…

I need a dual enclosure then I can see how it can fit. I think @stewii was going to send me one when he had the chance.

2 Likes

Somebody has sent me a parcel…

What can it be?!?

image image image

Thanks @bigben awesome!

7 Likes

Please let me know asap when you’re able to make this I’ll definitely want one! Have an idea when the case is supposed to be sent to you?

If necessary I could send mine I guess…

1 Like

thats a fine looking enclosure :heart_eyes: Do you plan on routing out the Hummie deck to maximize the width on that?

1 Like

Dead body maybe

1 Like

I’ll start laying out all the parts tomorrow and decide what to do…

Working on some POM adapters today to fit the cheap ass 6x2 wheels I’ve got to some vex pulleys.

I’m just a bit excited about how this is going to come together…!

2 Likes

sounds good. interested to see what you decide on. to route or not to route :thinking:

1 Like

Me too (excited mode on.)

Thamks @bigben, lovely work :slight_smile:

20180918_154859

4 Likes

Mine is here too, awesome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hopefully you’re all in the UK. I’m away until Thursday and have no one home to collect my package if it turns up before then… Never thought I’d be hoping the delivery man be slower

2 Likes

yup in the UK

1 Like

The courier seems not to have collected the parcels for Germany so you’re in luck. I’ve chased them just now so I’ll give you an update when I know more.

2 Likes

Is there any update on the shipping? I am assuming the rest have been collected but I’ve not seen anyone else posting there new decks. Also is there tracking for them so I can keep tabs and make sure I am home for it?

1 Like

DPD hadn’t collected the parcels for Germany while I was away so I managed to get them to collect yesterday. No idea why but they are on their way now. I’ll forward tracking links.

2 Likes

IMG_20180921_155731_897 I received mine today. Camed to the PO monday. But I’m a lazy man so I picked it up today. Lools even better then from the last batch! Thank you @Hummie and @bigben !

7 Likes

What are people using as fixings for the enclosure? I was looking at something like this into the board