Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

Any eta when you have time to ship my deck? No stress from my side. Just need to know what I shall tell the new owner of the deck

Sorry… I was waiting for the boxes to be delivered but I can find something for this one. Cheapo, low insurance level shipping to Finland from £18. Extra insurance to £100 for about £2.50 extra.

Nice :+1: I’ll PP you 20.5£ later today Thanks!

Just give me the details of the payment when you want.

2 Likes

I also filled out the google form for 1 satin deck with phase wire enclosure. I also live in Belgium.

2 Likes

@linsus I know these decks are cool but did you mean to fill out the form twice?

2 Likes

Just a quick update. I’ve got most of the simple enclosures made but they need trimming. The wire channel enclosure’s mould will be done tomorrow. I’m happy with the plug now. The first mould I made I made to narrow. Possibly ok for some 14awg motor wires but who uses them?? I made a battery for my own board and got round to assembling it. I used a gloss enclosure. Surfrodz Sixshooters. Focboxes. 12s4p 30q 6374 motors. I drilled the charge port into the edge of the deck and passed an AS-150 outside as a way of a switch. Hm10 Bluetooth for battery level. imageimage Sixshooters, believe the hype. They are phenomenal.

15 Likes

Good thing you got all that power so you can ride away from all the females chasing you. Goddamn you would be drowning otherwise.

Best looking hummie deck build so far! Great job!

2 Likes

I’m blushing. And with the 2 minute grip tape job using anti slip stair tape! Who needs hexagons… imageimageimage

13 Likes

I’d love to know top speed, range and how she rides @bigben , looks knock out.

2 Likes

Nooo don’t drive fast. You have enclosures to finish and decks to ship :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

That AT looks the business @bigben. We should have a hummie deck get together in the uk once everyone completes their builds… blind the world with pure awesomeness…

And yeah, ride nice and safe till you’ve shipped the decks!!

2 Likes

I took it out for very tentative ride. Did 4-5 mies and don’t seem to have used much battery. I took it very easy but still seemed to hit 27mph without breaking a sweat. Very stable but stupidly tight carving circle when you push it. Just ridiculous.

2 Likes

2 Likes

that is sexy…

giphy

4 Likes

Dual ESCapes came today. DieBieMS finally arrive today. Just need to get my fingers wrapped around your deck :smirk: … and enclosure.
Then I’ll be ready to get everything back together.

2 Likes

Sooo, I’m aiming to get all simple single stacks and wire channels out this week. White one in the mould now… Wire channel mould is curing now. I have a lot of trimming to do but when I’ve got that done I stick up some photos and do some billing. Special shout out to my Dutch and Belgian brothers. Next Monday I will be travelling to The Hague?Den haag. Would this be any use for any of you for me to drop them off on route?? I will be driving from Calais to Scheveningen and will be there for a couple of days. I don’t mind dropping off the highway to do a drop off?

7 Likes

Yeah just throw my enclosure out the window at the halfway point of the M1 :smiley: - not even a buyer just wanted to make a joke ( I want to be a buyer :joy:)

1 Like

I’d be down for that. Except I guess you would only have a deck for me then right? I ordered the double stack enclosure, I suppose you could hand over the deck and ship the enclosure later? That would also save on shipping fees?

Ah, the double stack may come along later. Cheaper to ship though as it’s lighter? If I can get it done I will.

1 Like