Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

yup. yup yup. confirmation

1 Like

that’s a beauty. well done man.

We love you bro

2 Likes

@bigben @Hummie is this the one that has wider cutouts? I’m intrested in one + enclosure from ben!

Yep the new one has 145mn wide cutout. They should be here in a 3 weeks to a month. I’ll put you on the list. Where are you from?

1 Like

Great! I’m in Sweden!

Interested in one of these decks with your enclosure, but I’m not sure if I want it with or without the phase wire shroud. Do you have any examples of what it would look like?

1 Like

I’m making a plain satin mould currently then I can look at the one with a shroud. Just a little longer and flared at the rear to hold the phase wires close to the deck.

5 Likes

Either way I would be in for a deck if there is any left and then I will pick an enclosure once they arrive and if you have finished the other options.

2 Likes

You’re on my list. Still a few left too.

1 Like

image @banjaxxed @TarzanHBK

9 Likes

Cool :grin:

Could you take a photo of it on the board?

1 Like

I’ll get it done tonight?

2 Likes

Show us pictures when you finish route the channels in the deck later :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve booked Ben’s evening to help me finish my build (read: assemble my board for me because he’s a hero).

He’s also going to be hiding the hummie decks so that I don’t get any ideas for a third build before a first build is even completed :smile:

1 Like

Have been done before :wink: https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/5081?u=tarzanhbk

But i´ll show pics of the new deck too of course

1 Like

Yaaay image

2 Likes

I’m too scared to route channels in that sweet baby deck:see_no_evil:

It’ll be fine. It took all this and it’s still solid AF.

wx_camera_1531593731339

2 Likes

Put me down for one as well pls :+1:

1 Like