Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

I can wait for a satin if ok with you?

No problem. Might be a little while but I will get round to it ASAP.

3 Likes

I think i also like satin more than glossy :grin:

2018.06.25 Update: 18 Boards so far (not including what @hummie plans to order)

Looks like the new batch might be coming sooner rather than later… I’m going to get a good amount so there should be a load for the EU/UK. What interest do we have for this lot? I’ve got mold for a gloss single stack and am soon to be working on a satin with phase wire covers. Also may consider the double stack a little way down the line.

4 Likes

I want one! But i am poor But i want one! But my wallet is empty But i want one! …what the hell… i will go to the harbor with a wig and a mini skirt. Sign me for one.

10 Likes

Thanks Ben following the story keenly

4 Likes

Satin, Satin, Satin cheering :man_dancing:

1 Like

@banjaxxed @TarzanHBK Sorry for not getting this done sooner. Do you guys like the idea of phase wire shroud?

2 Likes

Yes I like it!!

1 Like

I like it blank - i am going to route channels in this deck and make everything nice and stealth :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also don´t worry about mine taking longer, that project is going to sit on the shelf for a while now, so just put me in the end of the deliveryline - i watch your guy´s backs :wink:

2 Likes

No worries Ben, what would that look like?

Presumably a dual? Any sealing for that or simple channels? 6 wires or 8? Was planing to run Hummie’s hubs and as such no sensors (maybe an after mod)

I was going to just drill and grommet. Maybe some channeling with a Dremel router to further flush them in & probably use one of the channel risers coming from @Alphamail .

One drawback is space utilisation, unless you know exactly what ESC in use, the channels may not line up exactly, meaning the phases will need to bend and the ESCs would need to be pushed away from the back of the enclosure to allow for that.

I think I’m good actually, just a vanilla for me thanks.

But if not optional it’s your decision and I’ll get what I get & not get upset :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Potentially interested in UK, anyone got a total cost to UK after import?

1 Like

At the current rate of exchange the decks worked out at about £90 after import duty going on what they charged last time. Then postage at about £12 depending on the service and if you wanted an enclosure from me I charge £45 for those. All in about £147 with the enclosure. I’m getting a fair few sent over so should be a reasonable supply.

1 Like

Put me down for one and a satin enclosure. Board number 2 in development before board number 1 is even finished. Here we go…

2 Likes

Okay, idk if I can commit yet but sounds like there’s enough to go round. Thanks

1 Like

Count me in on one, will wait until you have them ready in shop with enclosure.

I’ll take one with whichever enclosure gets it into my hands asap.

I’ll be waiting for your payment instructions and look forward to the shipping details.

I already had a deck here for a build but it just seems to be more and more work. Getting this hummie deck with a sweet enclosure of yours done would save me a lot of work and have a beautiful finish which I can’t match.

2 Likes

I think they’re in production, is that right @Hummie? Perhaps a month until they’re ready to make their way to the Netherlands…

1 Like