Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

ok ten people on the list to Ben right? and …cant think of anything else.

We’ve got 10 EU/UK listed here as far as I can make out? Perhaps if the guys can send you their addresses then you can cross reference payment?

i’ll send you a couple more and see if anyone wants them. dont send me any addresses or anything and lets wait till they’re in hand.

2 Likes

Are they ready to be shipped ?

Sounds like they’re nearly leaving the factory.

1 Like

yes ready to ship. ten it is to eu

3 Likes

What is the cutout dimensions again??

Edit:

Nvm I found it :smile: 590 x 140 x 15

What motor mount is that? What motors are you putting in that beauty?

Marc makes them

Motors are going to be @scepterr ‘s Dark Matter which are not being sold any more

im-so-excited-meme

3 Likes

@bigben @Hummie I would like another deck. Is there any extra left?

There might be, in the week I’ll know more when they hopefully arrive. Bank holiday weekend though so thing may be a little slower…

1 Like

Ok let me know :slight_smile:

Found another deck. All good.

1 Like

@Hummie

Do you have information on how the deck was shipped etc.

I really want this deck from China but shipping is also a problem - air shipping (DHL)?

its either dhl or fedex. should go to me tomorrow but then I send them from there so we could figure what youd want when they show. but anyone interested in this deck please write me after I post up pics of them when I have them and Ben has them.

2 Likes

Sounds like these have or are just about to ship… (to me)

3 Likes

yup should have the tracking tonight! sorry for the delay but out of my hands…and it was because they redid some decks so for the best @moon decks ship dhl or fedex. …think dhl.

2 Likes

on the wagon then on the plane.

9 Likes

Uhhh some warriors inside? :star_struck:

1 Like