Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

I think these are 6 inch? Also this was not drop through

2 Likes

Was one for me too, can add another to list

With @ShawnyP that makes 8. Yes, best to fill details on google form then Hummie can cross reference all info…

That looks good. I’m almost 100% sure the deck will fit AT on evolve trucks. The trucks being DKP extend further away from the deck compared to normal RKP trucks. The wheelbase is longer and even if drop through mounted, the clearance should be there. If not, at least 107s should work just fine. I guess I’ll find out when I get my deck in the UK.

Edited: where did you get that grip tape from? I need one in my life :slight_smile: (looks like stock GTX one?)

Yeah the gullwings would push it out like 3/4 inch more. Just tried these 5"? 6"?airless, leaning as hard as I can

7 Likes

Tb 218 ? !

Yup tb 218

2 Likes

@Mikenopolis It looks to me that with 6” wheels on TB 218 trucks you wouldn’t get wheel bite even if it were drop through, want to test it?

Yeah there’s no wheel bite dropped through. But this deck will be for 97mm. Just playing with the new wheels. With 97 and double dropped I feel like it’s too low on turns. I don’t want to scrape the bottom

2 Likes

Hand drawn and cut. Took forever and wasted a pair of scissors and razor blades. @mmaner is eventually going to be laser cutting them.

4 Likes

I use these guys

All sorts of designs

5 Likes

Saw those as well. I actually like the hexagons, but the ones out there are too small and the Evolve ones are too large.

Those are real nice! Thanks for sharing :sunglasses:

I took one too, so 9 to this point. Also noted on Hummies form, that i like it shipped to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey where are those motor mounts from?? I really like those with the dual belt tensioner.

Marc makes them. https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/motor-mount-with-dual-idlers/35183

1 Like

Just put in for some, very excited to get some idlers

Too late for me? I’m thinking I could use this as not sure @NAF has included me for a hyper beast and I want some to run hummies

There are a few more coming this way. You should be fine.

1 Like

whoop! ok I’m in honcho

1 Like