Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

:wink:Nice

Regarding double stack color, I still cant decide if I would like it white or black… But I guess you could upload image of single stack white, so I can decide easier :smiley:

1 Like

For the enclosures I’ve got made I’ve pmed most people with payment details. I can pack tomorrow but then I’m away for a few days. When I get back I’ll knock out the double stacks.

2 Likes

You are better than we deserve. I mean It.

6 Likes

Thanks @bigben cant wait to get started!

1 Like

I don’t know if you will be able to pick yours out from here @Eretron? image

8 Likes

Aw man, you are a living legend… Double stack white as well it is :smiley:

Will it be with or without cables extension?

2 Likes

These look beautiful @bigben! I gotta grab an enclosure from you sometime :smile:

2 Likes

I’ll dig through and see who wanted the double stack and see if we can get a consensus of opinion and go for it. The plug is progressing but not too late to add it.

@Hatman30 and @Blix I should be able to get your boards out tomorrow if I get payment. No problem holding them but won’t be back until later in the week to send them.

1 Like

Double stack needed Right here :grin:

Any chance you could mock one of those doubles up to a deck so that we can see it please Ben?

1 Like

Give me a mo. I’ll see what I can do.

2 Likes

Brace yourselves it isn’t pretty. Just made of filler, chewing gum and old bits of string. image

9 Likes

How much for the chewing gum?

Chewing gum is cheap, it’s belly button fluff that is expensive.

3 Likes

Wait, this is double stack mock up?

1 Like

Yes, I need to make one to see if there’s enough space. There should be 37mm without any foam so should work. Like I say. Id like to get one finished and mock up the batteries.

1 Like

Sent payment to u mate :+1:

How big of a pack can you theoretically fit in there? :thinking:

1 Like