Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

2 Likes

that is sexy…

giphy

4 Likes

Dual ESCapes came today. DieBieMS finally arrive today. Just need to get my fingers wrapped around your deck :smirk: … and enclosure.
Then I’ll be ready to get everything back together.

2 Likes

Sooo, I’m aiming to get all simple single stacks and wire channels out this week. White one in the mould now… Wire channel mould is curing now. I have a lot of trimming to do but when I’ve got that done I stick up some photos and do some billing. Special shout out to my Dutch and Belgian brothers. Next Monday I will be travelling to The Hague?Den haag. Would this be any use for any of you for me to drop them off on route?? I will be driving from Calais to Scheveningen and will be there for a couple of days. I don’t mind dropping off the highway to do a drop off?

7 Likes

Yeah just throw my enclosure out the window at the halfway point of the M1 :smiley: - not even a buyer just wanted to make a joke ( I want to be a buyer :joy:)

1 Like

I’d be down for that. Except I guess you would only have a deck for me then right? I ordered the double stack enclosure, I suppose you could hand over the deck and ship the enclosure later? That would also save on shipping fees?

Ah, the double stack may come along later. Cheaper to ship though as it’s lighter? If I can get it done I will.

1 Like

image Got some trimming to do…

14 Likes

I hope you guys appreciate the effort that goes in to all of this. @bigben is absolutely nuts in my opinion to churn these things out for us for basically no profit.

5 Likes

7c9190c0fa15ec714bd3bea70c0ed2bb-m-e-de-deus-meme-face-by-vexels

1 Like

1 Like

I’m looking into shipping for all the decks and enclosures. What is the consensus of opinion? Cheap and cheerful? Pay more but go with a big name courier? A little extra for full insurance or risk it?

1 Like

I’ll pay extra for a really good packaging. Got too many stuff broken in transport.

And pre drilled holes for enclosure :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

I’d pay a bit more for a sure fire delivery…

Good packing is standard! Serbia is proving very expensive for shipping. Cheapest budget courier is £26 and to cover fully insured is an extra £7!! Sure you don’t want to wait until the double stack is finished?

1 Like

Do you have some ETA for double stack?

I am waiting for unik motors for at least 30 days more, so if you can make it by then, I can wait for double stack as well.

1 Like

Parcelforce 48 is £9 and about £7 extra for full insurance. Parcelforce 24 is a tenner. I normally find parcel force is pretty good. I know at least some of the journey is taken by my local guy who is a legend!

2 Likes

I think that’s a good plan. White single stack and double in which colour? The single is made, I’ll photograph them tomorrow. I hope to get the mould for the double stack made by the end of next week. I’m away working next week for a few days so has put a spanner in the works.

1 Like

Cheap please.

1 Like

Cheapest to Spain I can find is £13.50. Includes insurance of up to £25…

1 Like