Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

I know @Hummie had been thinking about this.

1 Like

ive seen it done and maybe it was a thread on endless sphere. i think it was pretty successful. recessed into the deck and glued in. but i think they did it will the magnets actually connecting and maybe glued to the enclosure so there wasnt material between the two that would weaken the hold

i dont think magnets effect signals unless maybe right beside the trans or reciever.

1 Like

Hi! I would like to order one deck for a delivery in Belgium. The deck and the enclosure are really impressive! How can I proceed, do I have send the money to @Hummie or to @bigben? I’ll take a single stacks enclosure with it. Is it compatible with Paris v2 trucks?

Thank you so much for your work!

Hi, I have some decks here for this side of the pond. If you fill out this google form I will have you on the radar.

I am busy making new moulds and enclosures now and will update as they are produced so will take money when they are ready to ship.

Ok perfect I’ll complete the Google form right now, how much time do you need to make the enclosure with the wire channel? I’ll certainly take it in glossy black.

I’m working on the wire channel version now. This one was going to be satin finish.

3 Likes

Satin finish is not bad at all after all! Google form completed with satin black.

Any eta when you have time to ship my deck? No stress from my side. Just need to know what I shall tell the new owner of the deck

Sorry… I was waiting for the boxes to be delivered but I can find something for this one. Cheapo, low insurance level shipping to Finland from £18. Extra insurance to £100 for about £2.50 extra.

Nice :+1: I’ll PP you 20.5£ later today Thanks!

Just give me the details of the payment when you want.

2 Likes

I also filled out the google form for 1 satin deck with phase wire enclosure. I also live in Belgium.

2 Likes

@linsus I know these decks are cool but did you mean to fill out the form twice?

2 Likes

Just a quick update. I’ve got most of the simple enclosures made but they need trimming. The wire channel enclosure’s mould will be done tomorrow. I’m happy with the plug now. The first mould I made I made to narrow. Possibly ok for some 14awg motor wires but who uses them?? I made a battery for my own board and got round to assembling it. I used a gloss enclosure. Surfrodz Sixshooters. Focboxes. 12s4p 30q 6374 motors. I drilled the charge port into the edge of the deck and passed an AS-150 outside as a way of a switch. Hm10 Bluetooth for battery level. imageimage Sixshooters, believe the hype. They are phenomenal.

15 Likes

Good thing you got all that power so you can ride away from all the females chasing you. Goddamn you would be drowning otherwise.

Best looking hummie deck build so far! Great job!

2 Likes

I’m blushing. And with the 2 minute grip tape job using anti slip stair tape! Who needs hexagons… imageimageimage

13 Likes

I’d love to know top speed, range and how she rides @bigben , looks knock out.

2 Likes

Nooo don’t drive fast. You have enclosures to finish and decks to ship :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

That AT looks the business @bigben. We should have a hummie deck get together in the uk once everyone completes their builds… blind the world with pure awesomeness…

And yeah, ride nice and safe till you’ve shipped the decks!!

2 Likes

I took it out for very tentative ride. Did 4-5 mies and don’t seem to have used much battery. I took it very easy but still seemed to hit 27mph without breaking a sweat. Very stable but stupidly tight carving circle when you push it. Just ridiculous.

2 Likes