Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

Blue and white I definitely have to hand. Orange and red I’ll have to check. I think I do though.

Fuuuck that white is so sexy :heart_eyes:

Yup I’ve said the same, so it’s white for me definitely.

2 Likes

A matted off-white grey would be awesome. Skoda Octavia flat grey

Skoda-Octavia-VRS-2018-PH-10

1 Like

If I don’t clean my equipment before I start on the white ones one of those might get made sooner rather than later…

3 Likes

Dibs 10char

@bigben can I fill out the form for just a doublestack to the US?

Absolutely. If there’s any other US people perhaps you guys can share shipping?

Hi bigben, id like a board and thin enclosure if there is a spare, and a double when its available, satin black please.

Have they all gone?

@bigben Just letting you know that my mate is not in need of an enclosure. So when you get the time, let me know how much for shipping etc

Still some left. If you can fill in the form then I’ll have you on the radar. Double stacks still to be created…

No probs. I’ll look at shipping. Can you pm me the postcode again?

Thanks, form filled!

Looks like my first build is starting…

1 Like

Love the enclosures! How much are the single stacks and for shipping to US?

Single stacks are £45. Shipping can be as little as £17 for snails pace. £27 for 3 day delivery. (In the process of making them so none available immediately unless it’s gloss)

1 Like

@deucesdown @uigiroux I might want one for me second deck. Depends on timing. Spent to much $$

1 Like

Let me know if you decide to get one, I’d be down to share on shipping. It’ll be about a week before I’ll have some extra loot to be able to buy one though.

1 Like

we looked into it for NAF’s deck – was hardly cheaper at all. I have a feeling it won’t save us any money especially if reshipping.

1 Like

I kind of lost track of what the deck and enclosure will look like and what is included in the price. Do you have pictures of a full set? How does the enclosure get fixated to the deck? Are there pre-drilled holes and wood inserts or do you use something else or is it DIY and up to me? Whats the weight of the deck and enclosure? How long is the deck in total?