Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

You bought one from @Hummie direct didn’t you? We’ll sort that between us no problem. Do you want it with an enclosure or shall I send it straight out to you?(Sorry if you’ve told me all this before…)

Yes I payed hummie. Sry if that’ not the way to do it. I just repeted how I did last time :grinning: This deck is for a mate so I have to ask him tomorrow if he wants an enclosure or not. I’ll get back to you

No probs at all!

1 Like

No, thats fine. Hummie and I will sort it.

1 Like

If it’s still available I would like that satin enclosure, so you can ship deck and enclosure together if that’s not an issue.

Can’t wait for the double stacked enclosure BTW.

1 Like

Hey Ben, I would like with slickest enclosure in satin :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahah so I’ll pay 50 quids to get his one I guess :joy:

So you want the satin double stack when I’ve made it? Sent with your board…

No i want single stacked now shipped with the board. And when you make double stacked ship it alone.

EDIT. What I am trying to say is that I will buy 1 deck and 2 enclosures.

1 Like

I want enclosure too. Not sure yet which one.

1 Like

Anxiously waiting for the google form to order the deck with the double stack enclosure and want the finish that gets it to me fastest. That would be the Superman finish right?

Damn that would be awesome. Anyone here in eu that can airbrush the Superman logo on it? One that sort of fades away into the enclosure.

Dreaming.

1 Like

The double stack will be a little slower… Still need to get it made and prototyped. Airbrushing on the enclosures is good with car paint as they are fibreglass. Just key them up, prime them and you’re good to go!

2 Likes

So @Moros has done sterling work on the Google form. This is all new to me so bear with me. Here is the google form, this should make things easier… All the enclosures will be made to order, the wire channel single stack and the double stack have the moulds still to be finished. The decks are ready to go, I would assume most people would want the decks to be shipped with the enclosures? The prices are as if I was being payed in F+F as this is close to what they owe me. For goods and services payments (what I believe is encouraged) please add money for the relevant fees.

https://goo.gl/forms/dkjHWwLA2raLkBrk2

2 Likes

Form filled in, where do I pay :money_with_wings::rofl:

1 Like

I’ll get some sleep now and get back on it in the morning…

1 Like

I see other as a option for a color of enclosure. You are telling me that I can make it other than black? :scream:

Straight off the form “Enclosures can be any colour within reason for an extra £5. Select “other” for custom colours or multiple enclosures with different colurs for each.”

Yes, colours are possible. Abec green?IMG_3065 This was made for a mate of mine who wanted a complete flat deck. Because the enclosures are fibreglass the first gel layer and subsequent layers can be pigmented in almost any colour. I’m set up for black but do have access to some other colours and can source at cost almost infinite colours.

4 Likes

Totally missed that.

Damn the possibilities… Cant decide between orange and white :sob:

Colors

4 Likes