Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

Might as well go 4wd

The thing is that my present board is far too heavy for my use! I have 12S5P and have driven very few times so far that the battery has fallen below 30 percent! That’s why I do not want to build 4wd! I want to keep the weight down!

1 Like

Lol. I’m totally putting a 12s5 in my hummie deck @Highwon

1 Like

Any news about the decks?

Yesterday*

2 Likes

Bank holiday Monday here so no deliveries today… :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

I have tracking and it says scheduled delivery Monday the 3rd September.

7 Likes

Can’t wait!!!

1 Like

They’re here!!! I’m flat out working on something non skatec stuff this moment but will tag everyone who is in the list in a bit and maybe get help with a google form to see who wants a deck and if they want an enclosure and which style… Pictures to follow when I’ve built the woodshed…

7 Likes

I have the next 4 days off from work if you need help getting everything organized.

2 Likes

So jelly :sob:

1 Like

Any idea if there will be batch 2? Or if anyone here would like to sell his spot maybe?

I would like one of those decks…

@bigben

Technically this is batch 2 if I’m not mistaken but better to ask @hummie as He’s the one putting it all together and shipping it out to @bigben

I have some spare if you want one.

3 Likes

I surely do. I’ve sent you a PM

1 Like

This is technically batch 3. Batch 2 to uk tho.

1 Like

So, there should shortly be a google form… In the meantime I’ll tag the interested parties. Some will be left off because they’re local or have set up the google form!

@Highwon @rojitor @WillzPro @linsus @sayekim @Hatman30 @catweazle @amazingdave @L3chef
@Eretron 3 more to follow on the next post!

I apologise if I’ve forgotten anyone. There are a few left so if anyone wants to jump on board let me know. I have 2 enclosure moulds ready to go, The single stack gloss and the satin. £45 each
I’m close to working out two other versions, single stack with phase wire shields, and a double stack version. (still a little way off with this one.) They will be £50 each. The boards come in at £100 plus postage at cost at the level of service you request. (Cheap and cheerful or fully insured and quick for a little more.) I’ve stopped using Parcel2go as a service and found interparcel have been pretty good. Recently sent an entire board to Corsica for £18 (skipped the insurance…) I have included in the price getting custom boxes made and miles of bubble wrap and tape. I got tired of the hours I spent last time constructing boxes out of tat! These prices are based on friends and family payment which I’m not sure if that’s allowed so they may have a slight increase to cover the charges? IMG_5135

7 Likes

@Blix @Surfer (your deck is paid for we just need to sort shipping, if you need and enclosure and import taxes) @AgileCow (c’mon you know you want to…)

Nice! I need to point out that my deck is paid for. Or did I misunderstand something here :smiley:

Except taxes and shipping ofc