Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

i asked myself a couple days ago and she said she also would like to know! so … but they always have been within a week late max in the past.

but im going to pennsylvania for two weeks on a plane tonight. so after i get back hopefully boards and tyres will be waiting.

3 Likes

Where you flying in to? Maybe I can get you a board a we can zip around together, granted you aren’t too far away

3 Likes

the pocono mountains somewhere for a family reunion. that would be cool…i hope its a long wide deck i can fall asleep on! last board i rode was too small and turny for me to go anywhere. wish i had some motors to bring and show people but all my tires are in other peoples hands. but will be carting like 40 lbs of magnets and 40 pounds of steel in my carry on hopefully in like 8 hours. after ages on hold i find magnets are not a problem in any quantitiy. and the carry on limit is just related to dimensions and not weight. i will have the heaviest carry on of my life for sure.

2 Likes

Any news on the next incoming batch of decks to EU? I´m quite interested! :wink:

~2 weeks afaik

Yep, it’s around 2 weeks. Do you want me to put you on the list?

2 Likes

I live in Sweden, could you give me an estimate of the price for one deck including shipping? :slight_smile:

1 Like

The cost of shipping varies but one of the better couriers can send for just over £20. After import duties the deck is around £100 and an enclosure is 45. I can do some more exact costs as they come in.

1 Like

Ok, got it! But don´t put me on the list just yet, I haven´t really made up my mind. Thanks!

they wrote yesterday confirming things i think 2 weeks max

this is the other deck they are making

6 Likes

Where in Sweden are you located? @bigben sending by board to Sweden as well. I live in Skövde until August 31st. After that, I move to Gothenburg. Ben may send us at the same time if we live close to each other?

1 Like

Ben lives in the south of England :slight_smile:

Edit: Ignore me, I just realised what you were saying.

2 Likes

I definitely want one with enclosure for double diagonal stacked batteries. I am building a 12s6p pack.

Any idea when you’d have it ready for me?

3 Likes

Once these arrive what is the time frame it will take before shipping out for the people wanting the enclosures to go with the deck?

1 Like

It depends on which enclosure. The ones I have moulds for should be pretty quick. The single stack with wire channel is in the works as well as a double stack which will take a little longer longer. 12s8p anyone??

5 Likes

10s10p for the win!

4 Likes

Once they arrive Ill take a single stack satin enclosure.

3 Likes

@bigben will there be room for a 10s4P battery, BMS with e switch and focbox unity? With a single stack enclosure? :raised_hands:

00138e88655eb7598dc8911ea8a1c147b8b5bd46_1_690x384

@Highwon I think the unity might be wider though

2 Likes

Holy cow! With the 10S4P, I get half the space to use as luggage space! :heart_eyes::joy:

Thx bro!

2 Likes