Hummie's wood carbon decks imported into the UK/EU (Completed) Poll for new batch?

Where abouts are you @Hatman30?

Uk 10 char

1 Like

Your name is down! I’ll let you know when they’re closer. Hopefully being sent out to me in a few weeks.

image Two different finishes side by side.

9 Likes

Is the satin version slighlty bigger/deeper?

No, it’s just a trick of the light. They both look more clunky in photos than they do to the eye.

1 Like

Looking good Ben, I can send you some muhlah whenever

2 Likes

yep satin it is for me! Lookin niiiceeeee :heart_eyes: I definitely have to get some of these washer things to mount it like on the left side.

1 Like

20180720_05170020180720_05162620180720_05163920180720_051603

6 Likes

Out of interest, would there be anyone tempted by a staggered stack enclosure for this? It would take away the sleekness of the deck but allow for some pretty crazy battery options and eliminate BMS and space concerns.

2 Likes

10s10p anyone?

2 Likes

I actually would like this to fit a 12s6p with bestech bms ESCapes antispark metr pro and batt lcd

1 Like

I already have a ready-made 12S5P battery that I would like to fit in! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@bigben Could you confirm the price i’m seeing about £102 including shipping?

Hi, the decks worked out just under £100 with import taxes last time. Depending on courier and where they need to go to the cost can vary. Hermes are cheapest but not always the best!

Not seen too many finished builds yet? Anyone got any pictures? With the next batch not too far away it would be good to get some inspiration.

1 Like

Look on @bigbens & @Hummies works, ye Mighty, and despairIMG_9208IMG_9206IMG_9207

2 Likes

I’ve not been keeping up with the progress of the next batch, have they been shipped yet?

1 Like

Not sure, I’ve pinged @Hummie to see how far away we are.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting to see if the US Group buy or the EU Group buy would break first and ask for an update. Lol we win

2 Likes