Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Are both designed cutouts still available? I hadn’t specified which one I wanted yet, so would like to know if I still have a choice?

think so. wait till they get here and i can go through the list

Stella%20and%20SixShooter

16 Likes

I think the second hummie deck i picked up is gonna need those 6369 @psychotiller motors

3 Likes

I think I need that griptapr and sticker. + points to speed cause doge :dog:

1 Like

Man I keep coming back and looking at those 6shooters… I’m gonna have to try and see If i can afford to add them to my order before you ship the battery @psychotiller

4 Likes

That griptape :heart_eyes:

1 Like

keep in mind that’s a full sized board, it’s very large.

it’s just that Stella is the biggest fucking dog I’ve ever met so it makes the board look tiny.

6 Likes

stella-5a6z24

4 Likes

If I can get the single cutout version, that’s the one I’d prefer :slight_smile:

scheduled to be here tomorrow. there are none extra unless you want a dual cutout and then i have many. same price. if you want the dual version fill out the google doc and make sure you write “dual” so i know whats up.

2 Likes

@Hummie i can’t remember if I filled out the dock when I ordered. I remembered you messaged me and ask what I wanted. Am I still on the list for a single cut out? Paid via [email protected] on the 16th of july.

Same, I would like to know if my form went through for the dual cut-out. I will pay as soon as I know how much the shipping is, easier for me to do my payments :stuck_out_tongue:

This is what I’m doing. 10s5p 30q, diebiems, evolve trucks with Janus mounts for dual 6369s 200kv (?) controlled by an old pair of chakka vescs packed in a 3d servias case. Psychotillers arc enclosure underneath, 107mm boas. 8in pneumos on superstar hubs.

I’ve been too chicken shit to solder on the BMS yet. Mainly, I’ve never used a meanwell cc charger before.

4 Likes

you mean a cv meanwell i think. look on endless-sphere and theres a lot of info. if you want help just wiring it up thats easy and post a pic of it and can say what goes where.

i got you @skunk but dont dont see your email coming up in my paypal @Flashgod224

1 Like

Oh, that’s helpful, the diebms thread here is a little lean on specific details.

Holy griptape I love it!

I’m going to use a tessalated pattern. I like the hexagons, but Every one else is doing that.

2 Likes

Damn, I have a similar setup being built: 12s4p 30q (psychotiller with Arc V2), evolve trucks w/ Janux mounts, 6374s 190kv, dual focbox, 100mm Red Boas.

Twinziessssssss

3 Likes

@Hummie I thought I would send the money in one shot, but I sent you the 110 just now. Did it pop up on your feed?