Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

That looks soooooo nice! Like integrated deck :smiley:

1 Like

Quantos pesos?

11 Likes

45 English pounds.

2 Likes

I was gonna send more $$ to psychotiller but I think Iā€™m going to you again. Maybe for a jet potato one too.

I donā€™t currently do anything for the jet potato. Eboosted makes a lovely one for the spud though. Pretty sure psychotiller will have something for the potatoes.

1 Like

@karma den hƤr menar jag!

Anyone from the latest batch having problen drop mounting the trucks? It wont fitā€¦

Hard to get a photo that shows what I meanā€¦

Itā€™s far of fitting. Kingpin not close to centerā€¦

For a proper fit I would have to drill new holes super close to the edgeā€¦ Any suggestionsā€¦?

Iā€™ll check mine out tonight. Havenā€™t tried to attach trucks yet. What trucks are those?

Thanks please do. Torquboards 218

it is really tight using Paris v2 or this custom 12mm hanger and if turning really hard Ive hit but it could be sanded a bit and I havenā€™t bothered and it eats a bit of the paint on the hanger and Ive seen a bit of dented wood is there something other than that tight fit that youā€™re talking about when turning where the hanger will hit?

it does look like the pivot cup is farther forward with that truck. ill take a pic of what I ride tonight

it looks like they could have drilled the mounting holes a bit further back to allow the pivot cut to be more centered in the big cut out and then it wouldnā€™t hit when turning but theres not much room there and at most it could be moved maybe a mm or 2. I think since its such a thick chunk of wood there just sand it. I think its worth sanding the whole nose down as it ends up cracked for me repeatedly on this deck from my dragging it around on its nose. be better just to have the metal at the nose to bang against stuff and stand it upon

Fits fine with my paris trucks

1 Like

Thanks for checking!

Mine fit with my Caliber II 44s, though of course I had to unbolt the hanger first. Itā€™s a really tight fit. I probably wonā€™t use mine drop through

I will try with my calibers 50 today after work. Could you perhaps post a pic of your mounting holes so I can compare if mine are wrongly milled/drilled? I have to drop through mine since Iā€™m running pneumatics

fits fine although I needed to pull of the king pin first.

Thanks but theres no way the hanger will fit. Tried mounting it every possible way before posting here. The hanger touches the front face of the deck. Would need to remove 12-13 mm (1/2") for it to fit. . I think they fucked up this deck since thereā€™s measurements thatā€™ not correct. For example the battery cut out should be 140*590. Mine was 134 * 582. And not in center of the deck. Was 5 mm of center but thatā€™s no biggie. Had to enlarge it anyway to fit my setup.

Just so everyone know, Iā€™m not bashing this deck. I absolutely love it! Iā€™m just trying to figure out if I should try and score another hummie deck or if all of them are the same from latest batch.

1 Like

I know of a few who want another deck. When Hummie has got the motors rolling perhaps weā€™ll do another?

2 Likes

If you are willing to recieve them again amd ship em out Iā€™m all in! Maybe we could make the cut out a bit bigger this time? Like 620*145??

1 Like

Im down for another GB! its easy for me to do. today is my last day at work and then will be non-stop doing motors everyday and getting them done as soon as possible but repacking decks and shipping on is relatively simple. if you want me to change the cutout dimensions for a certain battery maybe we could get it done if all agreed but the hobbyking flightmax 8ah 2s are an awesome fit, almost always available, and lately ion cells are a pain to deal with in my mind. They fit well with two focbox and a loopkey and not much more.

3 Likes