Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

I am getting out of ESK8 if anyone wants one or all 4 that I bought I am willing to part with each for 110$ or 400$ for all 4.

1 Like

@bigben do it

3 Likes

Bad bad man.

3 Likes

still got one?

@bimmer are you still on here! are you in the EU?

I am in the U.S arizona to be exact.

1 Like

@chris.hunt Are you eu or us?

iā€™m in the Los Angeles, CA (USA)

I donā€™t want to speak out of turn but I think @Hummie has a few put aside.

alright thanks man!

I do. Give it another week and Iā€™ll have them and we can figure it then. Or paypal my 120 friends and family or 125 regular paypal to Humminashadeeba@gmail

3 Likes

You still have any left? How much to ship to VA?

Anyone watching this thread who has ordered a deck and wants it sent from UK/EU? (and hasnā€™t already mentioned on the EU/UK thread?)

2 Likes

I ordered one and should be in the other thread aswell.

canā€™t wait to get my deck :smiley: i got big plans!

In the mail to me. Should be here in a couple days as well as Bens in UK

6 Likes

That is great news! Thanks for the update. :sunglasses:

Would this deck still be usable if I was to enlarge the routed out space? Roughly an inch in each direction? Or would I need to add like a layer of CF or fiberglass?

donā€™t know. depends how heavy you are but I wouldnā€™t cut it further just because it looks nice as is. but I think an inch either direction would likely be fine

Well I am thinking about the width cause Iā€™m gonna use either 2070 or 2170 cells, and a bit longer so I can run 12s and 4WD. All those VESCā€™s take up a lot of space, :smile: