Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

Lucky you ! I thought the post office was closed today

2 Likes

I got mine today as well, I will post a pick when I get home! Canā€™t wait!

1 Like

Hand router would be pretty easy. But be sure to take your time and got one of two layers at a time.

I plan to route my extra one when I get to that deck. Definitely better than routing the two sides the first time.

1 Like

I got mine today too. Mine looks like a blem :unamused::disappointed:

Anyone have the same issue?

image image

Ouch. That one is bad. From the four new decks Iā€™ve held so far. Theyā€™ve all had slight blemishes but yours looks the worst. Iā€™ve only have little dimples

Sorry to see but if u tape it or add just about anything it will as good as any!

Yea. Iā€™m kind of at a loss. Iā€™m fine with dimples but mine runs the entire length of the edge. In order to get it smooth Iā€™d have to sand through the carbon fiber. Itā€™s almost like itā€™s bubbled.

Iā€™m not picky but what do I do?

what do you want to do with it? put tape on it or what? @SoloSpaceMonkey give me a min and ill check and post your tracking

9505 5130 1381 9019 3714 05

Have you seen the work @sender does? That might not be a bad thing after all.

1 Like

You could add a coat of epoxy and sand that down so you donā€™t eat through the carbon.

@Jaydawg56 I can send you some tape if you want to cover it. Or you can send it back and iā€™ll pay for the return shipping

@SoloSpaceMonkey

9505 5130 1381 9019 3714 05

5 Likes

@Jaydawg56. I will buy it off you if you donā€™t want it.

Or I will give you a good deal on adding some cool fabric or carbon fiber and glass frit.

That imperfection is nothing if you use regular grip tape or skin it.

HMU if either floats your fancy.

9 Likes

Thanks Hummie. Let me mull over a few options. It looks like Sender might be an option.

2 Likes

15481720217804754196488515996535 Looking good!

3 Likes

brokenness necessitates a sale! help me feed the kids.

selling the few double hole decks with usa shipping for 110$ each!!! its very possible to use these with ion or lipo and will have some options for ion in a day or two.

If youre local you can take this double hole deck from me with unused 8amphour 12s (zippy flightmax) I have aboveā€¦for 300$. theyā€™re glued in. if you wanted them off you can cut the shrink on them and easy to get out. locat only for that as I donā€™t want to ship it.

7 Likes

Are you saying 110 plus shipping, or 110 including shipping?

With :upside_down_face:

1 Like

With.

Gegbfcc

Unless u live east coast then 120$.

How many do you have you are trying to move?

1 Like

Didnā€™t add my name to google doc because I thought I was already on it, but I havenā€™t received a deck and Iā€™m not shown in your receipts.