Hummie 12s10p 4wd TB 6380 motors SurfRodz 200mm RKP Trucks Press Fit Marcmounts88 Abec 11 107mm Wheels Focbox escs metrpro bluetooth

@Gjf1 you’ve taken a fair bit of negativity in regards to this thread and taken it like a champ. I’m sure you will know everything about battery building after this haha. I can’t wait to see your updates and your first ride! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Those batteries dont have fish paper cause they use plastic cell holders that dont allow the cells to touch each other at all. Similar to this

If the p grous can physically touch each other you must insulate them with something like fishpaper.

3 Likes

While some might, my torqueboard pack ( bought somewhere around 9/2017) didnt :man_shrugging:)

Tb batteries have the cell holders iver opened a few they all got them

Can you show a pic of what you mean by cell holders? Mine didnt have anything that comes up when I google cell holders

Id have to dig through my pictures but i did find an example here on the forums

See how the space cell has the black plastic cell holders on each side of the cell in the pic.

@anon64938381

Found it here is my TB battery you can see the black cell holders.

Resized_20171219_194449

3 Likes

Psychotiller packs don’t, boosted packs don’t, eboosted packs don’t, all major Chinese eboarding company packs don’t

eBoosted uses fish paper between the parallel packs.

2 Likes

Hmm didn’t catch it

1 Like

Yeah, mine certainly didn’t…

I WANT TO BE CLEAR, I HAD NO LEGITIMATE ISSUES WITH MY PACK I simply couldnt get it running again because my skill at building and fixing things is a fat 0

If I had to bet, since I don’t have the pack anymore, and I haven’t found all the pictures I know I took, that there was no fishpaper either… heres the pictures

20170924_123314

20170924_123324

in the last two ignore the white wrapping, I clearly didn’t take good care of the pack (I made a half-assed attempt at dissecting and reshaping the pack, didn’t work well)

The balance wires were layed on another like that out of the wrapper, I didnt break or bend them or anything, in the pictures above I had just removed the protective layers

1 Like

This is an amazing build. What are the specs on this speed, torque, and range wise?

1 Like

They say it’s not how many times you fall but how many times you get back up :rofl::sunglasses::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thats true my brother never give up thats how you achieve goals its not luck its hard work.

No official specs I’ve done 31mph on the old deck very stable. Max calculated speed 49mph… Range would probably be around 30-60 miles depending on the wheels.

2 Likes

Been working … finally took the battery apart. 20190428_192029

12 Likes

bruhhhhh…that’s a sick build. Let us know how the battery thing works out. I gotta give it to you on the battery build cause I will NEVER even attempt to build a battery…NEEEVVEEERRR!!!

2 Likes